Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A lot of bugs with Limbo since Deimos (and before)

AJAL8000

When these bugs will be fixed? Two months and Limbo is being completely ignored in this regard. Some bugs have actually been around longer (maybe since Limbo Prime Access) and still haven't been fixed.

En 25/8/2020 a las 23:58, AJAL8000 dijo:
  • TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Limbo's Cataclysm AND the passive (10 energy per enemy killed) doesn't work.
  • EDIT #1 (Post-HotFix) : Still not working
  • EDIT #2 (Post Another-HotFix) : Still happening
  • EDIT #3 (Post Another-HotFix) : Only the passive was fixed
  • VISUALWarframe_Screenshot_2020.08.25_-_23.24.0
  • Warframe_Screenshot_2020.08.25_-_23.23.5Warframe_Screenshot_2020.08.25_-_23.23.4
  • REPRODUCTION: -Using Limbo in a Vault mission, Necralisk's post-fight, the Cataclysm will not work the rest of the time in the infested world.
    -Limbo's passive(10 energy per enemy killed) ALWAYS doesn't work, you don't have to do something for view that.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Normal functioning
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Juste create the borders of the Cataclysm but no the effect and Limbo doesn't gains 10 energy when you kill a enemy in the Rift.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: ALWAYS >:C
    (I love Limbo, pls fix this :c)
    EDIT #1 (Post-HotFix) : Still not working
  • EDIT #3 (Post Another-HotFix) : Only the passive was fixed

En 26/8/2020 a las 0:46, AJAL8000 dijo:
  • TYPE: In Game EDIT #2 (Post Another-HotFix) : Still happening
  • DESCRIPTION: Limbo Prime's shoulders and armor are misplaced when he has Harrow's animations (THIS DOESN'T HAPPEN WITH THE NORMAL LIMBO)
  • VISUAL:
     Warframe_Screenshot_2020.08.26_-_00.16.3Warframe_Screenshot_2020.08.26_-_00.16.2
    Warframe_Screenshot_2020.08.26_-_00.37.5
    Warframe_Screenshot_2020.08.26_-_00.38.0
  • REPRODUCTION: Limbo Prime with Harrow's animation. (Only with Limbo Prime)
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Good FashionFrame
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Bad FashionFrame
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Always
  • EDIT #1 (Post-HotFix) : It seems to be worse than before now

En 3/9/2020 a las 23:03, AJAL8000 dijo:
  • TYPE: Limbo sucks in Deimoss

• DESCRIPTION: All Limbo's abilities in Deimoss are nerfed for no good reason or bugged or simply not working correctly.
    Why Wukong or Baruuk can One-shot the Necramech, but Limbo can't use the rift or the passive?
    Why Limbo just can't do something there?
    Always we need to use Baruuk or Mesa for all the missions in the game?

• VISUAL: Use Limbo on Deimoss Vaults or Contracts for see it.
  • REPRODUCTION: Play with Limbo in Deimoss (Usually happens when there is a necramech nearby, friendly or not).
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Limbo working like a normal Warframe.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Limbo can't do anything like it usually does in the rest of the game's missions, because it always gets bugged.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Always.

En 13/9/2020 a las 20:36, AJAL8000 dijo:

TYPE: In-Game, Deimos, Limbo still bugged. (Yes, Limbo again).
DESCRIPTION: The allied necra-mechs that you can find in the open world of Deimoss, make the Limbo Cataclysm and the passive doesn't work and only generate the edges or the visual effect of the Rift dimension.
VISUAL: Warframe_Screenshot_2020.09.11_-_08.11.0(In this image I am inside of the Cataclysm...)

Warframe_Screenshot_2020.09.13_-_20.23.5

(In this image I am inside of the Cataclysm...)
REPRODUCTION: You have to go with Limbo to Deimoss, and if some part you find a necra-mech walking around, this will make all of Limbo's powers useless for the rest of the game.
EXPECTED RESULT: Limbo working properly.
OBSERVED RESULT: Limbo don't working well.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Always happen.

En 16/10/2020 a las 15:00, AJAL8000 dijo:
  • TYPE: In-game / Limbo
  • DESCRIPTION: Some enemies proyectiles are not affected by the Limbo's Stasis (2 Ability) or the Rift
  • VISUAL: N/A (Is complicated to see in a photo)
  • REPRODUCTION:
    • When you cut a shoulder from the enemy Deimos Saxum, the projectiles that it will shoot, will not be stopped by the Stasis of Limbo.
    • The cobwebs of Deimos Therid enemies are not affected by the Rift BUT, they can continue to deal damage regardless of whether the target is inside the Rift or not (as if it were a Warframe power).
    • It seemed to me that I saw that the enemy Hyekka Master's flamethrower was not affected by the Rift either and this causes the fire particles to do damage even if the Stasis is activated.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The Stasis and Rift would be expected to stop and prevent damage from those projectiles from those enemies.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Projectiles deal damage or move anyway, even if they are in or out of the Rift and the Stasis is active.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Always.

Yes I can confirm all these bugs are real along with some extra ones that aren't limted to Cambion Drift and like these have never been fixed. These include but are not limted to.

Enemies frozen by Limbo's Stasis will float away when effected by the Lifted status unlike all other freezes in the game e.g. Atlas Petrify, Frost Avalanche, Gara Mass Vitrify etc.

Certain enemies can hit Limbo through the rift when on the normal plane as the attacks are classed as Abilities thus automatically go through the rift, the worst offenders are the Coolent Raknoids with their energy wave aka their basic attack Raknoids in general like with the electric ground and some other attacks. Orb Vallis Hyenas and more. If I can't hit them they shouldn't be able to hit me period. Also included are a lot of boss attacks such as basically all of new Jackel even the electric walls, the Hyenas themselves and more.

Certain enemies are immune to Banish but not Cataclysm, meaning they can still be pulled into the rift. Said enemies then also tend to be immune to Statis. The biggest offenders are again the Orb Vallis Hyenas likely because they are modified versions of the Hyena bosses. The Coolent Raknoids again as well as the other 2 that show up at high alert levels. This is really annoying since they can just run in and hit me when I am trying to protect a zone.

Multiple objects can't be pulled into the rift e.g. Coildrive in general though the issue is the one you need to defend, the Coolent Canister during the Thermia Fractures event and I think a few of Cambion Drifts new objects as well. Can't say for certain though since I stopped using Limbo there when I realised Cataclysm just stopped working sometimes.

I am also sure I missed some more since Limbo is crazy buggy and it is garenteed that any time a new enemy is added it isn't added to the list of enemies Limbo's abilities are allowed to work on.

Please fix these bugs, I know not many play Limbo, but it is really annoying when bugs that effect the core of Limbo's gameplay aren't fixed making him nearly useless in a fair few situations. It would be like if say Rhino's Ironskin or Loki's Invisibility just randomly turned off/stopped working against some enemies it is core to their survivability. At the very least can you make it so that enemies are never able to hit Limbo when he is on the opposite plane or if not that then make it so that we can always hit them.

You know thinking about it the Corpus actually have the most examples of ignoring Limbo's abilities or mechanics.

Archived