Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Working From Home: Devstreams (November 6)

[DE]Rebecca

RemoteStream.jpg.5f207db45ee3594f9415991

Hi Everyone!

This Friday at 2 p.m ET - join some Devs and I to spend an hour talking Warframe! We will be covering our in-development topics - from when you can expect Update 29.5: Deimos Arcana, to diving into some very exciting imminent news ;). We'll be going over a complete summary of what to expect in Deimos Arcana, along with a first look at some upcoming 'Corpus Queenpin' new weapons and details! 

See you at 2 p.m ET Friday, Novmber 6th at twitch.tv/warframe
Or, if you're on Switch, check us out on Youtube: https://youtube.com/playwarframe

• I hoping to see news about the release of the NEW WAR main quest,
  • Lich 2.0, Railjack new contents
  • -railjack revisited 2.0 with command intrinsics,
  • changes for arcane drops counts on eidolons so new players who cound't play the infamous scarlet spear event (I hope we will not see that event again cause if it will comeback that will bring huge incosisnty for the lore and make the lore look funny and this time none of the veteran players will play it cause all veterans already have the rewards so new players can't even finish the event with their none builded railjack cause there isn't any content for railjack) 
  • graphical improments for infested tile sets like derelicts (railjack derelict tile sets are looking way much better compare to regular derelicts and they are already in the game) and eris tile sets . Because the new infested open world's outstandingly amazing view other infested tiles shown their age and needs some love as well.
  • SPOİLER WARNİNG 
    News about fixing the plot holes in lich content (greener queen is giving kuva to weak grineer with clon roth while Tyl Regor manage clean the clon roth (which is the biggest advancement for the grineer race since the orokin era) and she has no reason give something so valuable to the some weak grineer while tenno is constantly interrupting her efforts to get kuva with missons like kuva siphons and survival and she does not  even have an agenda about trying to ressurect her twin sister which makes the situation is even more weird). 
    News about fixing the plots hole came up with scarlet spear (putting something  trivial like a vox solaris operator like Little Duck to the charge of mighty Tenno, giving her a relay of her own, and information about one of the main sentients (Erra) which only couple of being has knowledge of in the entire solar system (even tenno manage to remember him recently because of the void connection and even that knowledge came from thousands of years ago, other one with knowledge is lotus, stalker, hunhow , Balas and grineer queens. How the hell Little Duck get manage to so much information about sentients and Erra ?)
  • Pet system 2.0
  • News about connecting the plot of the nightwave series (second season plot should be finished in the new deimos tile or grineer base might be added for operations of the Wolf of Saturn Six which he has even sentient tech improvements thanks to Alad V)
  • Putting some conclusions to the events after Parvos Granum comes to the our reality , what is happening on corpus hierarchy or connections between Entrati family etc .

Please give some informations about these topics

Nice, hope everyone is doing well, I have 2 questions

Can we get an option to customize the appearance of Octavia's Resonator separately from Octavia?

Any chance of having Nezha's chakram as a separate unique weapon when no melee weapon is equipped much like Garuda?

PLEASE, DE, discuss next-gen plans. Specifically, I'd like to know if we're getting cross-save soon or if, failing that, we'll get another chance to migrate our accounts from PC to the new consoles? I'll be switching from PC to console as my main gaming platform for the time being so I'd really like to know if I can take my PC progress with me. 

Unrelated topics but still things I'd like considered and discussed:

First, Exalted Melee rework? I've asked about it a few times but some of them really need work. I've provided several suggestions in other topics before (e.g. removing mod restrictions, giving each weapon an exceptional stat, etc.), I won't go into them in detail here, I just want to know if it is something you are looking into.

Second, in regards to Deimos Arcana, are Deimos Kitguns coming with this update?

Third, when might we see something else in Railjack? Still waiting on Command Intrinsics, Corpus missions, etc.

Thank you.

Archived