Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Working From Home: Devstreams (November 6)

[DE]Rebecca

Thanks and looking forward to the stream, that being said will there be any word on:

• Nightwave intermission with potential structural changes to the system?
  • Next-gen console versions of the game (using vulkan)?
  • Migrations to next-gen consoles from existing platforms (eg. Switch to PS5)?
  • Modular archwings?
  • Lich System Changes?
  • The next Railjack update?
  • Attempting another cross-platform update again (So every platform can be a beta tester)?
  • Another look at rebalancing existing status types?
  • Increasing Public testing sample size (assuming it is being used)?

Thanks,

-News about Lich and Railjack "reworks" to bring them to the standard you hyped at past Tennocons? Command Intrinsics? Lifting the whole?

-Syndicates expansions (new items, new cosmetics, etc...)

-What's the plan for the new consoles?

-Any news about wall running?

-Any news on when you will put back old events in the game, make them in game lore (no, wikipedia is not story mode) and have a solid story mode?

-When will we see noggles for the frames that still don't have one?

-When will we get all the weapons that enemies have and are missed? (Nox gun, Corpus flamethrower, Ghoul saw, etc...) We miss the old reinforcement times

What I really want is to be able to play swazin songs on console like on pc. Like they can copy and paste songs and use songs from other people. Meanwhile, on console we can't really save, copy, or paste any songs. And if we do save a song, it gets deleted after closing the application. I just wish the whole swazin mechanic was something like Octavia's mandachord or atleast get console players on par with pc's swazin. 

By "to diving into some very exciting imminent news", i think a part of it is the next-gen update for next-gen consoles, but i've a real important question : how you will really have concerns about abandoned contents you adds each time in WF ? a real good example is the fissures : sometimes we don't have enough reactants (due to lack of enemies or going to the game at the end), sometimes we need to wait the enemies being corrupted before killing them (it's a game where we must killing enemies in the majority of time...)

A lot of QOLs' are missing in WF and i think you must have much more concerns about it, and please : i'm ok with the Farming, but i'm not ok with Grind for Grind !!! i think the game must radically change how we can loot the things in WF.

PS : and stop lies please, you must be honnest with us.

I can't, simply cannot download the updates, ever, it takes so freaking long whilst I can download anything from many other platform, ei epic, steam, torrent. at my full speed but I can't download your updates at a good speed, it's bothering me and I can't get any help online.

3 minutes ago, Keskifinger said:

Can we "recruit" the Corpus Liches like we can with the Grineer? Also Command Intrinsic info if possible plz.

I do think corpus liches would be cool, but the games storyline might have to be added to in order for us to have the "requiem mod" alternatives for the corpus. With this said they'll probably hold off on corpus liches for a while.

• When will we see some love to older open worlds? Like PoE map expansion, Fortuna Third Orb fight soon? New Zaws types (not heads, but dual swords, nunchucks, fists, etc), new kitguns, maybe even Kit-Warframes, more interactiveness with objects and places on the open worlds?
  • Why is it so slugish with quests? Is it gonna be one quest per year always?
  • How about instead of a story tell in the Leverian, how about investing time to make a mini quest about the lore of Warframes instead of just looking for cards and listening to a story? Even a cinematic short video would be nice (just my opinion).
  • Adding more stuff to blow up with the Railjack? Like legit destroying Grineer and Corpus mega ships with our Railjack guns?
  • Allowing dojos to finally research the stuff in the Orokin lab? Implementing those things to a quest or Railjack or somewhere new maybe?
  • What is the next tileset rework?

Well, thats all I have to rant about. Cant wait for the stream

EDIT:

One more thing:  Steve, fix the lighting in the dojos and give us better control over it please!

I know you aren't talking much about new war but is it too much to ask to know if you're still aiming to get it out before christmas?

Also, last devstream you said you'd show some things about corpus railjack. Doesn't have to be much, a couple screenshots or videos will suffice.

59 minutes ago, Orakan said:
  • I hoping to see news about the release of the NEW WAR main quest,
  • Lich 2.0, Railjack new contents
  • -railjack revisited 2.0 with command intrinsics,
  • changes for arcane drops counts on eidolons so new players who cound't play the infamous scarlet spear event (I hope we will not see that event again cause if it will comeback that will bring huge incosisnty for the lore and make the lore look funny and this time none of the veteran players will play it cause all veterans already have the rewards so new players can't even finish the event with their none builded railjack cause there isn't any content for railjack) 
  • graphical improments for infested tile sets like derelicts (railjack derelict tile sets are looking way much better compare to regular derelicts and they are already in the game) and eris tile sets . Because the new infested open world's outstandingly amazing view other infested tiles shown their age and needs some love as well.
  • SPOİLER WARNİNG 
    News about fixing the plot holes in lich content (greener queen is giving kuva to weak grineer with clon roth while Tyl Regor manage clean the clon roth (which is the biggest advancement for the grineer race since the orokin era) and she has no reason give something so valuable to the some weak grineer while tenno is constantly interrupting her efforts to get kuva with missons like kuva siphons and survival and she does not  even have an agenda about trying to ressurect her twin sister which makes the situation is even more weird). 
    News about fixing the plots hole came up with scarlet spear (putting something  trivial like a vox solaris operator like Little Duck to the charge of mighty Tenno, giving her a relay of her own, and information about one of the main sentients (Erra) which only couple of being has knowledge of in the entire solar system (even tenno manage to remember him recently because of the void connection and even that knowledge came from thousands of years ago, other one with knowledge is lotus, stalker, hunhow , Balas and grineer queens. How the hell Little Duck get manage to so much information about sentients and Erra ?)
  • Pet system 2.0
  • News about connecting the plot of the nightwave series (second season plot should be finished in the new deimos tile or grineer base might be added for operations of the Wolf of Saturn Six which he has even sentient tech improvements thanks to Alad V)
  • Putting some conclusions to the events after Parvos Granum comes to the our reality , what is happening on corpus hierarchy or connections between Entrati family etc .

Please give some informations about these topics

Please pay attention to overall game progression, i am too done with explaining every single one of your topics so look at example of pets 2.0 - We told them about people sacrificing their lives for pets so players can have vacuum. What they did? They put "test content" to see how will people react to that and realizing if DE can implement this change and how difficult it is by giving us infested foxes 

Another example, DE wanted to make shields viable, first they gave us revenant, then hildryn, then made their abilities universal and we got shield gating. 

So please, this is message to everyone, calm down and just watch the game grow, those topics are mentioned so many times that even DE is too annoyed to answer. 

Checkpoints on endless missions

Hi can we have an option to continue on from endless missions, like survival etc. Every hour could give you a key to continue from that point. And the option to have a player controlled stalker invade your game if you used a key. To stop you from reaching your climb to infinity. 

I have a few questions: 

1st, are you planning on the corpus lichs having the same ephemeras?

2nd would you consider adding a steel essence orbiter decoration, and a seriglass shard orbiter decoration?

3rd would you consider/are there any plans to make a system to force kuva larvalings to spawn a certain weapon, something along the lines of you give 1000 kuva and the next larvaling you encounter will have X weapon?

Archived