Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Working From Home: Devstreams (November 6)

[DE]Rebecca

I'm moderately exited to see this new Devstream since I don't know if I'll be home from work in time to start watching it. But I do have something that I want you to see. I didn't mind the preview of Nezha Prime, but I thought he deserved a Ballas-narrated trailer. Part of what made it funny was someone's response to my response to someone who didn't like my idea. Here's the Prime Trailer I created.

---

I also created two survivors of the Orokin civilization's collapse, as well as reasons why the Tenno spared them. I'd like honest opinions from DE about them:

Name: Arkin

Relationship with the Tenno: Was Margulis' Big Brother, took the role of "caretaker" of the Tenno by "force"

Physical Description: A blue-skinned, gold-eyed version of the Hulk, but with long hair and beard. Only wears a torn pair of "origami toga" shorts

Personality: Speaks with a combination of Australian and Scottish accents (to our ears) that sometimes makes it hard for him to be understood; inserts gibberish into his sentences at random as a result; His form of diplomacy is "speak softly and carry a big stick.", which is how he became the Tenno's new "caretaker":

Random Executor: "What they need is to be dest-"

Arkin: *Grabs Random Executor and slams him into the ground several times*

Ballas: "You're not still mad at us about Margulis, are you?"

Arkin: *Cracks his knuckles dramatically*

Kareesh: "Yup, he's still mad."

Ballas: "You can start on Monday."

Reason why the Tenno spared him: Remembering his kindness to them.

---

Name: Lautrin

Relationship with the Tenno: Helped them understand their new abilities while believing that they could help understand the Void.

Physical description: He's the most human-like of all the Executors (no noodle arms, etc.), except for the blue skin and golden eyes.

Personality: Not very nice manners; often perceived as sarcastic; has an unfortunate tendency to spoil/ruin good stories with his analysis of the facts. An example from the Orokin Empire, using "daughter from the past", as an example:

Lautrin: I was wondering what you were reading. A work of fiction? It's all rubbish if you ask me.

"Daughter": The Seven Dax is one of the greatest works of Early Orokin literature. Isn't it romantic how the Man in the Iron Mask turns out to be the twin brother of the original Founder. A tragic prince, locked inside an iron mask and imprisoned for life.

Lautrin: There are many theories behind that man, but I find that one to be the least plausible.

"Daughter": How?

Lautrin: In many ways, but I'd like to mention that a birth to the Royal Family could never had been kept a complete secret. At the time, A royal birth was a momentous occasion, witnessed by many, so if our founder had had a twin brother, it would have been known immediately.

"Daughter": *Upset* Thank you for ruining a perfectly good story.

Another example was when he was named Executor, much to his annoyance:

Some say that the Void is full of mystery, but they're wrong. It's as though they're looking through a clouded window. Empty-headed fools! The Void is a thing of beauty, built on logic, and yet we don't know even a tenth of its secrets, which the Tenno are the key to unlocking. Executors? Pft! Do not compare me to shallow politicians like yourself!

Reason for Tenno sparing him: He stood up for them after the Zariman Ten-Zero incident, treated them better, and refused the rank of Executor until halfway through the Old War.

Hi

Could you change the color of the syndicate operative to know if they are following you or stay in place in the map? or al least a sound to know it? or both

Is it possible to add a delay to the use of the rampart to avoid enter instantly.

The above is because i use a lot 'X' key used as reload function, and i don't want to activate these inadvertently.

Thanks

When are you adding in command intrinsic?  I am not going to rank 10 on my others because most honestly are worthless.   I cannot gain anymore points since I am at 2048 so can you at least remove the cap or make it plus 1024 please. Annoying that I can't get to full mastery 30 because of awful rank 10 abilities for railjack. 

I hope that with the introduction of Queenpins you’ll review the drop rate on lich ephemeras. It’s way way too low considering the time investment required just to clear a single lich and try again. If this was just one or two ephemeras, it would be fine as is. But completing the collection takes a ridiculous amount of grinding, which is completely RNG. Either the drop rate needs to come way up, at minimum 35%. Or each successive lich that doesn’t have an ephemera needs to increase the chance of the next one having it until it’s guaranteed.

Any news on bringing back a PC to PS4 migration event. I’m a MR13 with my own high level clan and alliance on PC. Got 250 play and a lot of primes. I moved and couldn’t keep the pc so I switched to PS4 but because there isn’t a migration function I had to start all over. 

21 hours ago, LK_TheDankest said:

I do think corpus liches would be cool, but the games storyline might have to be added to in order for us to have the "requiem mod" alternatives for the corpus. With this said they'll probably hold off on corpus liches for a while.

I've been wondering if rather than Requiem mods, maybe there would be mods with Corpus doctrine quotes instead for the Queenpins. Maybe those mods could look modernized and futuristic in contrast to how the Grineer lich mods are.

5 hours ago, PSvsXBOX said:
  • When will we see some love to older open worlds? Like PoE map expansion, Fortuna Third Orb fight soon? New Zaws types (not heads, but dual swords, nunchucks, fists, etc), new kitguns, maybe even Kit-Warframes, more interactiveness with objects and places on the open worlds?
  • Why is it so slugish with quests? Is it gonna be one quest per year always?
  • How about instead of a story tell in the Leverian, how about investing time to make a mini quest about the lore of Warframes instead of just looking for cards and listening to a story? Even a cinematic short video would be nice (just my opinion).
  • Adding more stuff to blow up with the Railjack? Like legit destroying Grineer and Corpus mega ships with our Railjack guns?
  • Allowing dojos to finally research the stuff in the Orokin lab? Implementing those things to a quest or Railjack or somewhere new maybe?
  • What is the next tileset rework?

Well, thats all I have to rant about. Cant wait for the stream

EDIT:

One more thing:  Steve, fix the lighting in the dojos and give us better control over it please!

Ohh nice. I like the Leverian suggestion. Perhaps quests that "re-lives" the story like in SC2 (Whispers of Doom).

6 hours ago, PSvsXBOX said:
  • When will we see some love to older open worlds? Like PoE map expansion, Fortuna Third Orb fight soon? New Zaws types (not heads, but dual swords, nunchucks, fists, etc), new kitguns, maybe even Kit-Warframes, more interactiveness with objects and places on the open worlds?
  • Why is it so slugish with quests? Is it gonna be one quest per year always?
  • How about instead of a story tell in the Leverian, how about investing time to make a mini quest about the lore of Warframes instead of just looking for cards and listening to a story? Even a cinematic short video would be nice (just my opinion).
  • Adding more stuff to blow up with the Railjack? Like legit destroying Grineer and Corpus mega ships with our Railjack guns?
  • Allowing dojos to finally research the stuff in the Orokin lab? Implementing those things to a quest or Railjack or somewhere new maybe?
  • What is the next tileset rework?

Well, thats all I have to rant about. Cant wait for the stream

EDIT:

One more thing:  Steve, fix the lighting in the dojos and give us better control over it please!

1 word for blowing up them corpus and grineer ships.TuNgUsKa CaNnOn.

Archived