Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Working From Home: Devstreams (November 6)

[DE]Rebecca

1. Are we ever gonna see a Baro like merchant that travels between the open worlds?

2. When are we gonna news on the reworks to Chroma, Banshee, Valkyr & Frost?

3. Will the other nodes of deimos, aka the old derelict nodes get the revamp to look more like the vaults in Neralisk/Camibion Drift?

4. Are there any plans for fully fledged player housing within Fortuna/Neralisk/Cetus & the tenno Relays

All I would like to know is this:

1) Cross-Save between platforms when? Seeing as Nintendo is dragging their heels on a mid-gen upgrade to the Switch and I would like to bask in the glow of the new visual updates but not have to respend as much money as I did to get what I have on my Switch account back. I know you get irritated with this question, Steve, but people will keep asking until we get answers lmao

2) Will Deimos Arcana bring Kitguns? For all my irritation with Deimos for the first couple months, I kinda need Deimos Kitguns. For reasons.

3) Will Darvo get a Noggle pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease? :<

2 hours ago, (NSW)Finlaena said:

All I would like to know is this:

1) Cross-Save between platforms when? Seeing as Nintendo is dragging their heels on a mid-gen upgrade to the Switch and I would like to bask in the glow of the new visual updates but not have to respend as much money as I did to get what I have on my Switch account back. I know you get irritated with this question, Steve, but people will keep asking until we get answers lmao

2) Will Deimos Arcana bring Kitguns? For all my irritation with Deimos for the first couple months, I kinda need Deimos Kitguns. For reasons.

3) Will Darvo get a Noggle pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease? :<

Preach. lol i think the community most concerned/interested/anticipating cross save are us on the Nintenno Glitch. even switching into Operator mode lags

Questions:

With the next gen console and direct x12 announcement should we expect iron skin and rumbled redesign to incorporate accesories and look like a protective armour and not a tinfoil added on the warframe or stones glued in random places? 

Will we get other items or cosmetics on the steel path offerings or is it gonna be ignored for the next 3 years?

So, did anyone else read?

I ask, because I missed this with the first read through.  29.5 is Deimos Arcana....and we're on 29.3.  Either somebody screwed up the numbers, or this is going to be a few weeks out.  Guess it's a late November, grind over the holidays thing.

Hopefully they'll have something decent in 29.4 to tide us over....given that this means almost three months between release of Deimos and being initial promise completion.  Assuming of course they introduce the displayed gun to kill the large worms and change the day/night cycle.   But, we don't talk about that now do we?

21 hours ago, [DE]Saske said:

Hello -Zr-Scroll! Thank you for the fingerprint and room location you provided. We are looking into the issue.

On 2020-11-05 at 11:21 AM, WFramingtonVonRipsalotIV said:

Syndicate medallions have been spawning inside walls and under floors in the new Corpus ship tileset since it was first introduced. When will this be fixed? 

So...I have made the same comment before, and included pictures and the like for the last several months.  The first official response I've seen is linked above, in the 29.3.1 thread.  I'm providing it here, in the hopes that someday they'll address all of the items spawning outside player bounds.  Note, there are at least 4 tiles with 5 spawn locations outside of player bounds as of 11/6/2020, and I have pictures to prove it from 6/22/2020.  

So, I realize this is a bit of post spamming, but all on different topics.  

Can you please tell us when you're going to either confirm that the Deimos bounties are all working as intended, or when you intend to fix them?  I'm looking at one specific bounty, which is "Assist the Corpus Researcher."  At release the secondary qualifier was make sure Latrox Une survives.  Not a bad one, if a bit annoying given the upload quantity was the secondary.  A few updates back the mission changed such that the bounty would fail if Une died, and the shield drone staying alive became the secondary.  That's really annoying, given the shield drone doesn't regenerate shield, doesn't regenerate health, and only recently started staying near Une.

It's these fun killing undocumented changes which make it difficult to understand if things are broken (scintillant drop rates), or simply designed to frustrate (RNG arcane drops).  Maybe you could at least be honest and up front with us, rather than hiding changes?

Hey uh, ...first time for me, but I did not get a drop today,. I had to miss streams most of the week, and I now have a perfect record of getting the drops when I do see the stream broken. It's a shame, but I do hope the 5 steel essence do come through, although maybe using the twitch xtra app doesn't work or something (I don't see why tho)

Poor Nekros.  All the damn feedback and suggestion they have on these forums and they decide to buff shield of shadows lol.  

---------------------

DE "No the helminth system isnt us giving up on giving under performing/boring warframes reworks to their ability kits..."

couple of months later.........

DE "We are going to go through and make small tweaks to all warframes and not focus on individual reworks..."

x infinite 🚽 🧻

I'm pretty disappointed that after all these years and with so many frames getting priority, you still haven't considered making Banshee more fun to play. She's basically been untouched since her release, except for the sonar recasting and silence duration adjustment. Come on, throw a Tenno a void bone.

@[DE]Rebecca said in the devstream that we could have a cold Vex armor..

Does that imply that elements change the way Vex armor behave now?

Ash bladestorm is not the main ash issue....

(shuriken? teleport? infested not being subject to finisher?smoke screen allmost useless?)

its like the guy fixing ash never played the game

Also why not starting with our poster boy Excalibur and is dull radial javelin?

A lot of mysteries

3 hours ago, Tsoe said:

@[DE]Rebecca said in the devstream that we could have a cold Vex armor..

Does that imply that elements change the way Vex armor behave now?

Coincidentally, I thought of some ideas pertaining to Vex Armor in my rework thread for Chroma.

@[DE]Rebecca, if you want / need an idea for a new Chroma passive, perhaps the thread will help!

I also explained some flight control scheme possibilities for it as well, leaning towards the dragon in him. There's more detail in the thread, so I won't dive into it much here.

Although I'm happy to see that he can finally cycle between his elements (Something I listed in the rework)! I hope the thread helps :)

Archived