Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need help with Kuria 12-3 rare tile set

Jackdarsan

Question

Wanted to find out more about this tile set. The information out there is conflicting, some say it has never spawned for them when farming Ceres mission. Others say the only way is to join a new player doing 'Vors Prize Darvo rescue mission' which I can't find any new players doing this to join them.

What have you done to get this "12-3" scan?

Should I just keep spamming the  Bode, Ceres (Spy) mission?

8 answers to this question

Is that what you did? Just trying to confirm what people have done to understand that it has spawned for others before spending a day spamming capture missions.

3 minutes ago, FaceMcShootyPrime said:

My recommendation would be rescue or capture. The tile is rare, but not so rare that it only shows up in a quest. It can spawn in any mission, but those two would likely be fastest for multiple runs.

12 minutes ago, EDM774 said:

yeah it's a rare AF tile to get to spawn. I think I spent 4 hours running nothing but capture mussions on ceres to get it. then a few days later I got it twice in a row after doing some random fissures. RNG can be a cruel mistress.

Cheers, at lest now I know its spawned for others. Didn't want to waste my time without checking.

1 hour ago, McCIoud said:

If that's the one with the 2 stairways down with the toxic waterfall, yea just keep spamming spy, heck don't even do the vaults run past them all and check extract first

Is that the one the only way to get it is jump down to the rock/ledge outside the stairs being very careful to not trigger extraction?

Archived