Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking forward to solving the following problem: Under the skin of UMBRA and PRIME, some helmets have no metal special effects.

Aries.tsai

Hello again, I see you found the Warframe Forums this time, and you may have recognized me from the Steam Discussions section. I guess I should explain this in further detail as you possibly didn't understand what I said previously.

You were mentioning that the Excalibur Ogrant helmet did not have a proper metallic Accent. The thing is that the creator of the item would have to be the one to change it, as DE cannot simply alter items without their input. And as far as I am concerned the creator has not been active at all when it comes to TennoGen, especially considering how Ogrant was the only item they submitted to the Workshop. It's not exactly a 'problem' that can simply be 'solved', more of just a circumstance of coincidences that happened. And if you're wondering why some of these helmets don't have metallic Accents, basically default Excalibur also didn't have them, and so those were created with that aspect in mind.

Now if you're talking about non-TennoGen helmets, such as the Mordred and Avalon, since those are directly created by DE, there's a better chance of those being changed. Just make sure to create any type of those requests of that sort in the Art, Animation & UI Feedback section, in an appropriate Feedback fashion.

Archived