Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Relay Blessing Feature

Blazing_Oni

I would like to offer a suggestion on how to change this feature to make it a bit more appealing.

Instead of blessing everyone who happens to be on the Relay the exact moment I use the feature, I would like to choose a blessing for myself and all squadmates who are in a mission with me will also get the booster for 2 hours after they or I leave the squad, or...

Once I use the feature, the booster will remain active on that relay for 3 hours. Everyone who enters the relais will also be give the booster even if I already left. This would require some UI indicator telling you which boosters are currently active on any single relay so that one can choose which ones to get.

I used the Relay Blessing 3 times so far and the most people I was ever able to help, were 6. I never felt like I was actually helping anyone or at least not enough people to make this system feel as rewarding or influential as I would have hoped.

17 minutes ago, Tonarion said:

I used the Relay Blessing 3 times so far and the most people I was ever able to help, were 6. I never felt like I was actually helping anyone or at least not enough people to make this system feel as rewarding or influential as I would have hoped.

Some opened a discord server to better coordinate relay blessings, that way you will be able to buff more players at once.

https://discord.gg/3hHy5ygR4y

I think DE intended to get people to hang out on relays again with the masters font, your other suggestion would lead to people quickly hopping to get the buffs they want without spending any time there.

Archived