About online PvP in open locations

iColeman

Greetings
For a long time, the vigor of online games has been paramount in pvp in open places where it is possible to catch an unsuspecting target without restrictions on the use of skills. Warframe is a game that cannot be compared, however, the content that you create to compensate the old players, there will come a time that you will get angry and uninstall due to a single reason, we need an open mode pvp as in the plains of land and in other similar places, the conclave is not pvp, it’s just a superficial and very boring duel, I’ve been talking to warframe players for a while on the subject, most have agreed with me, they miss a pvp in places open, and thinking of migrating to another game similar to this type of pvp, I know that sometimes the possibility of this type of pvp has been discussed in the warframe, but believe me, eventually the company will have to allow, no infinite content can replace pvp, it is necessary is paramount, I know there would be an imbalance of frames and weapons, but I believe that most agree with me, please make this fantastic game the best of all with pvp in big places open without skill restrictions.

1. Forum em português, o individuo já começou errando;

2. "Most agree with me", delirio egocentrico...basta cinco minutos olhandos os foruns para entender o quanto não é verdade.

3. "Imbalance  of frames and weapons" and "PVP in Big Open Places with using skill without restrictions" já demonstra o quanto isso nunca irá funcionar.

O máximo que acontece em termos de PVP no universo do Warframe será o que temos na conclave, habilidades no parkour e se garantir no melee e nas armas...habilidade nunca irão funcionar no PVP pela propria natureza delas. Imagine o seguinte para sepultar de vez sua ideia, o jogo já sofre com as habilidades desbalanceadas no PVE, imagine o que acontece se forem liberadas sem restrição no PVP. Deve ser por isso que varios novos warframe nos ultimos anos não entrarem no conclave

RedNaW

Devo deduzir na sua ''não opinião'', que mais parece conclusão, de que voce seja um dos responsáveis pelo desenvolvimento do game?

E não, 5 minutos não é o bastante para concluir que a minoria não menciona o assunto, estão temporariamente distraídos pelo conteúdo sem pvp até se darem conta de que vai ficar muito chato. Eu me referir aos players in-game que concordaram comigo, foram muitos, ao longo das semanas. Antes a reedição e adaptação para pvp, do que correria em novos conteúdos, para não perder players.

Já o tópico em ingles foi por precaução, não tinha .br depois do .com

On 2020-11-05 at 2:47 PM, iColeman said:

Greetings
For a long time, the vigor of online games has been paramount in pvp in open places where it is possible to catch an unsuspecting target without restrictions on the use of skills.

And that is why [DE] shouldn't focus on PVP in Warframe, because the game market is already over-saturated with PVP focused games, specially your "Open Place" A.K.A Battle Royale games.

Warframe is a game that cannot be compared, however, the content that you create to compensate the old players, there will come a time that you will get angry and uninstall due to a single reason, we need an open mode pvp as in the plains of land and in other similar places

Its not the lack of PVP that is making Veterans get angry, its the fact [DE] takes each time longer to release any actual content, most of which isnt focused on players with longer playtime or experience, they take even longer to expand on the game's storyline and some times we are unsure where they actually want the story to lead.

the conclave is not pvp, it’s just a superficial and very boring duel

Yes its PVP, the minimalist type but still PVP as PVP was never intended to be part of the game and [DE] only added some for a very minority of the community who insisted they wanted to kill another player or as one once put it "Prove they had bigger IQ than the rest".

I’ve been talking to warframe players for a while on the subject, most have agreed with me, they miss a pvp in places open, and thinking of migrating to another game similar to this type of pvp

You have been talking to a very minor group of the community about it and as i said above, the market is loaded with PVP and OpenWorld PVP focused games so yeah, go play one instead of requesting a game you like that is PVE focused to have PVP.

I know that sometimes the possibility of this type of pvp has been discussed in the warframe, but believe me, eventually the company will have to allow, no infinite content can replace pvp, it is necessary is paramount, I know there would be an imbalance of frames and weapons, but I believe that most agree with me, please make this fantastic game the best of all with pvp in big places open without skill restrictions.

Yes, it has been discussed, disapproved and discarded multiple times on the Forums to the point its become obnoxious. No, DE wont eventually have to allow it as its not the Focus of the game nor the desire of the majority of its players and yes infinite content can replace PVP if the game isnt built around PVP.

You have no clue of the level of imbalance there would be in the game for a OpenWorld PVP with unrestricted skills, just as its already noticeable in the normal PVE mode where some streamer/youtuber establishes something as "Meta" then low IQ players only play those frames and weapon loadouts, what would stop the same from happening in PVP and making it just a monotonous and repetitive gamemode where you only see Long Range Spore/Miasma Saryns, Full Duration focused Loki/Ivaras and Wukongs clouding around the map?

Warframe doesnt need PVP, Warframe needs even less OpenWorld PVP (Battle Royale Modes), if you want PVP and Battle Royale, go play a game that has it.

Archived