Heart of Deimos: TennoGen: 29.3.2

9 minutes ago, Leqesai said:

I'm not sure what exactly you're trying to compare here but you should really elaborate so people can understand you better.

It was a cool interaction that made an underappreciated niche ability pretty good, but hardly meta moving, and they mucking nerfed it, for what? It's not even the part of Saryn people constantly complain about, nor was it nearly the meta defining mountain of degenerate nonsense that statsticks and gunblades are. I've defended DE nerfs before but come on, if you're not going to nerf the actually overpowered garbage, then stop nerfing weird niche things like gas procs, using guns with Hydroid 3, very slowly setting up AoE room clears with MFD, and now one of the few cases where Xata's Whisper was actually worth using over Roar or Eclipse or whatever.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Elytral said:

It was broken since release and worked off non-headshot kills as well; it requires headshots now. *sad cyanex noises*

Ah gotcha then. Well at least you had fun with it while it was bugged.

Il y a 3 heures, [DE]Megan a dit :
  • Fixed Saryn’s Toxic Lash and Xata's Whisper Status Effect procs from also proc'ing the other.

Speaking or Toxin Lash and its interaction with Xata's Whisper, why Toxin Lash isn't considered as a damage buff ability for the Helminth system while Xata's Whisper is ?

Toxin Lash actually works the same as Xata's Whisper exept it has a much higher value that is doubled on melee. Sure it's not the same damage type and one cost less energy, but treating them differently seems a bit unfair, even if one of both can be subsumed. Also, it let Saryn use Toxin Lash with Roar and Eclypse, which is wierd when measures have been take to avoid this on other damage buff ability owners.

Edited by lukinu_u
Added a missing word after re-reading.
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Xylena_Lazarow said:

It was a cool interaction that made an underappreciated niche ability pretty good, but hardly meta moving, and they mucking nerfed it, for what? It's not even the part of Saryn people constantly complain about, nor was it nearly the meta defining mountain of degenerate nonsense that statsticks and gunblades are. I've defended DE nerfs before but come on, if you're not going to nerf the actually overpowered garbage, then stop nerfing weird niche things like gas procs, using guns with Hydroid 3, very slowly setting up AoE room clears with MFD, and now one of the few cases where Xata's Whisper was actually worth using over Roar or Eclipse or whatever.

It sounds to me like an unintended interaction, like the examples you gave. I don't see the issue.

after the most recent update it has actually rendered my game unplayable with other people. no one can join me, i cant join anyone else, and missions i am now forced to play solo. to be fair i've had terrible connection issues purely with warframe alone but not with any other game i play so i cant be sure what the problem is exactly but with this new update i permanently cant play with anyone. all that happens when ever i try to join is it keeps me stuck in the "please wait" screen and then goes away and acts like i never clicked on any invites. the same thing happens to people that try to join me through friends list but instead of "please wait" it continuously tells them "now joining" until it also disappears as if they never clicked my invite. i was wondering if maybe there was a way to fix this issue.

8 hours ago, Xylena_Lazarow said:

1. Actually for me its a big nerf, not all peps play Saryn for her's 1, and 4, after helminth system i replaced her 4 with Smite to give Smite Infusion with combined with Venom Dose, and Toxic Lash, with high power strenght, makes saryn kill everything by using weapons, eaven faster than chroma.
2. im actualy not use 4 with is just lame, and i would like a more utility power, to make her more balanced i would move spores to 4 power with increase of drained energy.
3. Warframe is to make fun, and a ultra powerfull frames should be in game for more casual players, game prowides ability to play with frends and solo so stop complain when playing on public, this is a Coop game, and not, "im the best and i have to win with noobs" game.

I am really impressed.

I was doing a disruption in Kelpie under mediocre hosting conditions. We finished first round and I happened to roll the rare item from my intact relic (zakti bp).

Comes second round, network conditions are becoming worse and worse, people complaining about doors not opening, items are just floating around me instead of being looted : I try to switch to operator as it sometimes seem to "help fixing" those issues.

It freezes the game on my end, can't move, can't shoot, can't use chat.

So, not too sure why, I decided to alt F4 and try to reconnect to the (random) squad. I guess to continue the mission.

Upon relaunching the game, I get prompted to reconnect to the squad, which I do, but they're done, so my game gets stuck, again, in a "loading in while displaying end screen" state. Alt F4 again.

And, now this is what impresses me and this is a positive post btw, despite all that which frankly I can understand (it's P2P, host was bad, I then tried to reconnect at a bad time), I check up my inventory to see if I had kept my loot from the first round. Knowing full well I will not have kept it, obviously.

But then I did. The Zakti bp was there. It saved my stuff, despite all the connections shenanigans.

I think this change was announced a couple weeks ago, but... man, it DOES work. I'm impressed, this is good stuff.

Keep it up folks, thanks for this amazing game (sure, perfectible, books could be written ; still what we DO have is already quite fantastic)

13 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Heart of Deimos: TennoGen: 29.3.2

Changes:

• Increased resolution and quality of the Heavy Blade Grimstone Cleaver TennoGen Skin.

• Increased resolution of Teshin's textures (because you know he's handsome).

• Improved the look of sprinting in Archwing missions with your Arch-melee weapon equipped to showcase more body movement instead of being rather static. 

Fixes:

• Fixed ability to kill a Junction Specter before they’ve even had a chance to stand up, which could cause a script error.

• Fixed Saryn’s Toxic Lash and Xata's Whisper Status Effect procs from also proc'ing the other.

• Fixed a heavy spot-load occurring when equipping the Pathocyst in the Arsenal.

Increase the size of the new nikana skin to scale with Skiajati and Sepfahn.

13 hours ago, Hystoriic said:

Revert the changes on the Baurahn Ephemera ... the ephemera looks so bad and completly messed up now without the dual energy color @[DE]Meganmore in depth in this forum post, Thx

The "funny if it weren't so bad" thing is that when you login to your game and don't make any move, the metallic reverts to gold (as it should be) but as soon as you move an inch it defers to your energy color.......

Btw, if you bought the new Nikana skin, it does not scale in size as all other skins for the Skiajati and Sepfahn. And speaking of sepfahn, the clipping issue with any skin (I paid for) and the shoulder holster not working is still there...

Whats happening to enemy spawns?  Ive sat in fortuna with 4 Beacons RED and not a single enemy for 30 minutes at Spaceport.  Is toroid farming broken?  Anything todo with the so called "fixes" you did like on Ophelia?

• Like 2