Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"New update available, please exit game"

mfccgaming

Hi everyone,

After downloading a massive patch, when I try to log in the game says there's a new update and for me to exit the game and load up the launcher again. However, no new updates happen and I'm still getting the same error.

Is this happening to anyone else?

19 minutes ago, mfccgaming said:

Hi everyone,

After downloading a massive patch, when I try to log in the game says there's a new update and for me to exit the game and load up the launcher again. However, no new updates happen and I'm still getting the same error.

Is this happening to anyone else?

Hey, this happened to me too. Just exit the game completely and relaunch. It took 3 tries to work. Hope this helps. 

Sometimes this may happen if you try to login right when we're in the middle of publishing an update.  People already in-game will see the "Update in progress" message but if you're just starting up you would miss that. Should always just be a matter of waiting a minute or two and then starting from the launcher.  Sorry for the confusion!

Well, at least you didn't get what I did: Corrupted Data right at the very end, so now I've got to do the whole download all over again at 1MB/s maximum.

Not angry or anything, just a bit exasperated and feeling the need to get it out there, especially since it's currently past 9:00pm where I am.

2 minutes ago, (XB1)TyeGoo said:

Reminds me of cancelling updates on Xbox deleting the entire game.. sadly I found that out on a 50GB+ game when I had internet issues and only a couple kb download speed.. 

Wasn't a pleasant experience..

Ouch. You have my sympathy.

Archived