Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Day Of The Dead Skins

scavenge

Look at dat lato skin..

Someone claims that the lato skin works on the lato prime? [but NOT the aklatos?!]  which I find hard to believe [totally different models]

Ill test it when I get home...

I bought the whole bundle on sight last night even thou theres only about 2 weapons in the entire set I use..

But I HAD to buy it anyway because too much platinum and Ltd Ed DAY OF THE DEAD is too awesome to pass up

If ONLY there was a SUPRA DOTD skin!!!!   its huge and square and the decals would look so rad on it

Someone claims that the lato skin works on the lato prime? [but NOT the aklatos?!] which I find hard to believe [totally different models]Ill test it when I get home...I bought the whole bundle on sight last night even thou theres only about 2 weapons in the entire set I use..But I HAD to buy it anyway because too much platinum and Ltd Ed DAY OF THE DEAD is too awesome to pass upIf ONLY there was a SUPRA DOTD skin!!!! its huge and square and the decals would look so rad on it

You know what i find weird?The braton skin work on the braton vandal but the lato skin does'nt work on the lato vandal. Why DE why!?! Edited by Alphafox

You know what i find weird?The braton skin work on the braton vandal but the lato skin does'nt work on the lato vandal. Why DE why!?!

That sounds like a bug. At least I really hope they don't expect us to use the (horrible) Lato in order to enjoy the beautiful skin they created for it.

That and adding a cool skin for the Gorgon which they just retired is kind of a $&*^ move.

Edited by A1CZERO

Thought I would continue this discussion in this thread rather than a new one, seeing that it is picking up in traffic...

Someone claims that the lato skin works on the lato prime? [but NOT the aklatos?!]  which I find hard to believe [totally different models]
Ill test it when I get home...

Also wondering about the DotD skins working on Prime models, mostly Orthos Prime and Paris Prime, as I do not have either yet, and did not want to pat plat for a skin that can only be used on what will (hopefully) soon become a retired weapon.  ;-)

*** Can ANYONE who has either the Orthos Prime or Paris Prime go to the Appearance screen and see if Skin shows up there and if the DotD skin is listed? (Remember, you don't have to own the skin to see if it is obtainable.) Thank you very much in advance for the info!!!

On another note, while it is not listed and has not been mentioned here, the Glaive DotD skin DOES work on the Kestral. Went to check on the dark dark gray I am using on my Kestral and saw Skin above the colors, and voila! There it was! IMHO, the DotD skin works far better on the Kestral than on the Glaive (much more surface area to see the design), however, I am not going to be partaking. Why? Dude, right now I am using a BATARANG!!! Why would I want to change that?!?  ;-)

I decided to forego buying the whole package, tho I was tempted, and just bought the ones for the weapons I really like: Soma, Gremlins, & Dual Zoren (which makes a complete set, lol). If the Orthos and Paris skins work on their Prime variants, then I will definitely be adding those to the purchased list as well.