Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Standalone Installation

Titan_vikram

Question

Please help me with installation i downloaded all .b00 too .b14 and Warframe application except .b10 of 2020.10.23.18.33 and now its changed to 2020.11.04.08.45 i downloaded them in a whole week and now files ver. changed and i paid for my extra daily data limit and i don't want to download  it again if someone has previous version file no .b10 please help you will have my great thanks.

4 answers to this question

You could try getting in touch with support, though even if you installed the 10/23 build, once installed you will still need to have the game run the update and download the data for the 11/04 build before you could play, and the latest updates have been very large.

It may make more sense to download the regular installer and let the launcher handle the download/update of data, if possible.

2 hours ago, Letter13 said:

You could try getting in touch with support, though even if you installed the 10/23 build, once installed you will still need to have the game run the update and download the data for the 11/04 build before you could play, and the latest updates have been very large.

It may make more sense to download the regular installer and let the launcher handle the download/update of data, if possible.

It was ~10,5 GB.

I'm not sure but I think it might be possible to install that version and it will just download 10 GB and missing files from .b10.

But otherwise redownloading would be the best option.

18 hours ago, Letter13 said:

i missed .b10 file to  download now i have all files except no.10  so if i start the installation it shows downloading content above 24GB.

On 2020-11-06 at 7:58 PM, Titan_vikram said:

Please help me with installation i downloaded all .b00 too .b14 and Warframe application except .b10 of 2020.10.23.18.33 and now its changed to 2020.11.04.08.45 i downloaded them in a whole week and now files ver. changed and i paid for my extra daily data limit and i don't want to download  it again if someone has previous version file no .b10 please help you will have my great thanks.

i change the big file name according to instalation version and its instaling now

Archived