Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva mods

(XBOX)Devinder92

Question

4 answers to this question

Kuva syphons = 50% req relic

Kuva Flood = 100% req relic

Murmur farms = 1-2 req relics per run (they show up in HUD if they are on the ground but you should know where thralls die and make your way over to them while murmur farming)

ummm seems like there was another place for req relics but I cant remember lol.....   ONCE you have relics DO NOT bother refining them.  Relics are not that hard to get.  Just run req fissures with randoms,  take ANY mods that show up... if you have any extra's try trading for the one you want/need.    If you are so inclined use RECRUIT to put together a req fissure group.  Ask for people to use the relic you want.   Alot of people will gladly volunteer to help you because req fissures can get you Kuva and Riven Slivers which most people would love more of.  

"Hosting Req fissures, need #? 1/4"   (say which relic you need/want #1-4)

But like I said even with random groups just take ANY mod and trade for what you need.  Just from helping others who do the above example I usually build up a supply of mods.  I like to have 3 of each...

Getting your first set of mods is pretty difficult if you grind for the relics in syphons/floods.  ( I did it).  After that I have never went back to Kuva places for relics.  I have 100+ of each relic just from murmur farming and helping people with their lichs even when I dont have one lol.  

If you have a lich and dont have your mods...   as long as you stay out of YOUR lich's turf so you are not pissing him off,  I would totally encourage people to earn relics by murmur farming.  Not only will you earn relics along the way but you will also be earning murmurs so that when you do get mods, you will know which ones your lich takes.  You work on two things at once instead of using syphons and floods for JUST relics.  

Archived