Moframe of Mind 2020 Contest [Winners Announced]!

Now finally feeling complete, Hydroid can stay on his spaceship listening to cosmic waves and feeling cosmic winds with his tuned moustache.

Unedited.

Y56A7Xg.jpeg

Edited by Evlora
a typo
  • Like 2

XnAt3uo.jpg

Would You like to buy some Eco-friendly Wax for Your glorious Moustache?

Oberon's shop now taking bulk orders.

Hurry before the stock runs out!

Limited time only!

Submitting for unedited category.

The Shopkeep auxiliary.

• Like 2

1TOucfF.jpgWhat amazing wonders our own imagination can provide! Here we see the inventor Vauban toying around with his newest model of the tesla nervos, Those Corpus won't know what hit 'em!

(Mustache used is the inventor)

(This is an un-edited image)

ujDdxUL.jpeg                                    The Magnum moustache helps push Mesa's attitude of a hard boiled gunslinger who will put a bullet in any grinner head.

Pic is unedited, made with captura

The gun being displaced and the moustache being blurred a both visual bugs that occur when sliding and then trying to take a photo via captura, I wasn't able to do much about it. 

img

Keep it frosty Dad!

Unedited pic, generated by messing with captura settings only. Frost Prime with default Frost head, and matching vengeful chill ephemera. Our favourite FrameDad complements the majesty of "The Tusker" mustache to perfection!

Edited by VonMalefic
  • Like 1

Under a grey sky, he goes hunting again today.

"Friend or foe pick your side..."

9oMjx0x.jpg

Stache: Dastard

Used in-game Captura

Submitting to unedited category

Edited by eunpung

Unedited Captura

"You dare challenge me ? I'm too metal for you !"

Inspired by duels from the 18th century. The devil sign with the hand wasn't in my mind but I think it's a welcome touch and it lets me make a joke with the material this skin seems to be made of. It is like if 2 different eras, 200 years from each other, were crossing.Warframe0001.jpg

Edited by Didjynn

Warframe0792.jpg"Ash, the master of the blade and the murder." Now he is also the master of men's health awareness! Whenever asked about your mustache, it gives you a stab of information right in the conscience.

Submitting to the unedited category.

MQnq4IU.png

"If you wanna be a Villain Number One,
you have to chase a superhero on the run!"

Though he sports the Dastard mustache, I felt that Gauss most resembles the superhero Sportacus from Lazy Town. So with this in mind, I thought up of the idea to recreate a scene from We Are Number One! Totally didn't turn out cursed as hell, right? 

Very heavily and questionably edited using Photoshop.

Submitted to the edited category.

Edited by UpsideDownSmore
  • Like 1

0TcPsKjx_o.jpg

Gone with the Solar Wind - A manipulative woman and a roguish man conduct a turbulent romance during the Terran Civil War and Reconstruction periods.

Starring: Clark Limbo and Saryn Leigh

Edited Category.

Edited by MarcusDeRoth
  • Like 1
  • [DE]CoreyOnline changed the title to Moframe of Mind 2020 Contest [Winners Announced]!
  • [DE]Helen unfeatured and unpinned this topic