Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Moframe of Mind 2020 Contest [Winners Announced]!

[DE]Helen

Loki-Movember.png

Unedited photo. Only Captura features used
Mustache:
The Master
Description:
The Great Spy Master Loki lurking in the shadows showing his wisdom and mastery of the vanishing arts. With his menacing look and stealthy ways, the Master moustache fits perfectly on him.

• Like 2

https://discord.com/channels/765999519560892446/766464265514254347/774359021812580380 

Also, was there is Halloween best warframe picture contest? I know little past that but just wondering.

this is link to picture. From ps4 capture mode only. If you see if, to me looks like volt is a smart and intelligent inventor 🙂

Edited by (PSN)Broken_Universe2

Warframe0029-Dx-O.jpg

I've painted the 'stache' to match her body and used a bit of brightness/colour balancing, as well as cropping.

I wanted this picture to showcase the hair physics and have a very dynamic feel.

I also felt that putting fuzz on one of the least human face-plates would be fun ;) .

I didn't delete the other half, it just clipped into the head.

Edited by TheArcSet

2oIvbHt.jpg

''Just posing a little infront of the moon, ah i mean Lua... Teehee."

(My first captura shot, took many pics so it was hard to choose but finally settled down on this one. Inspired by my own imagination )

(I only used the captura..)

Edited by RGK_Akakios
  • Like 3

[Unedited]

Totally normal butler
Totally not going to kill someone

4.png

I was inspired by the image of Equinox as a butler from the works of the artist ChikenDrawsDogs. I decided to develop this idea with the help of a sigil, attachments and a mustache, which came in handy and completed my image of a clichéd villain.

• Like 2

NUNGAPb.jpeg

Only used the features available in Captura. No edited features outside of it.

Mustache:
The Inventor
Description:
The old inventor Vauban escaping from the corpus, trying to capture him with the blueprints for his new inventions. His profession, with the rough state of his moustache and the harsh situations he gets in when he wants things done makes The Inventor moustache perfect for him.

Edited by II69DragonSlayer69II

unknown.pngMeet the legendary  pimp, limbo, lurks in the shadows and can only see him with his shiny crystals. ready to use him pimp powers always, dont stare, you may get lost in his pimpy suit 

Unedited 

Mustache  -  the illusionist 

Warframe -  limbo prime

• Like 3

VJSo8wg.jpg

Unedited Captura 

The Baron - Kuva Throne Room

Kuva, it's all this Inaros truly wanted to seek out and find. With his trusty Basmu at his side, he searched for traces of the liquid morning, day and night. One day Inaros grew a stylish stache while out on a long and arduous kuva hunt, and thus it was so. His kuva hunting days continued, but... in elegant style. 

Edited by MedievalHistory

JI84prN.png
The monk warrior, Master of Discipline and The Storm.
The one true monk of warframe rocking 'The Master' mustache.
Baruuk has mastered the path of the patient, until pushed beyond restraint when the storm of the Desert Wind is unleashed.
(Unedited Captura image)

Edited by Jason-3PIC
Image link didn't work

XY03Lj7.jpg

Sage Astronomer

This guy seeks for the mysteries of the universe

• Mustache: The Inventor
  • Frame: Harrow (Reliquary Skin)
  • Category: Unedited

If you look closely, parts on the sides of his head, under the yellow "dome" form large, grumpy eyes...
Or am I the only one who sees it?

Edited by naota_XD
a more detailed description was needed
  • Like 1

So, my eyes begged me to put mustache on my NNNOBLE LIMBO fashionframe. It fitted well since the "moframe" began.  Let the void bless him with GROFIT, style, aaaand GORGEOUS FACIAL HAIR.  (unedited category)Xv0YMbi.jpeg

Edited by N3ks0n
  • Like 2