Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Moframe of Mind 2020 Contest [Winners Announced]!

[DE]Helen

BDF8147C915A86A3814B5851B6686D7F559F6B6F

Hope I'm sharing the Image correctly, anyways, I was inspired by Revenant's flowing energy and when I made it orange inspiration hit me.  Using what color pallets I had I turned him into an avatar of molten fire, and as for the mustache it just looked fitting, being thick enough not to be enveloped by the energy flowing from bottom of his helm, and it followed the flow of said energy.  The image is (Unedited) using only what I had in Captura, the Helios prime looking like a small sentient construct in the dark was a welcome coincidence.  I apologize if I've rambled on, I'm a complete amature when it comes to Captura, but I think I did a decent job.

Edited by diceroller98

{UnEdited}

Mustache:

The Magnum

With A Great Stash Comes Great Responsibility...

And Let’s be real no frame can pull a Magnum Mustache except for ATLAS The Titan! 

Stay Safe And May The Stache Be With You.

PSN: SilentEcho999

https://drive.google.com/file/d/14NIf3PwiogBik5IF7Jl3L-B3wrA4_LBO/view?usp=sharing

Edited by (PSN)SilentEcho999
Wrong way of uploading image

Ever felt like you couldn't grow a moustache yourself ? Couldn't pull the look off without looking silly ? Well, no worries.

"Stach Industries" has come up with just the thing you need... Mustachio ! Designed for every frame, and so comfortable that you feel like you're walking with a cozy rug on your upper lip ! And with the new rift technology, you can find your 'stache stays on your lip - No more lost 'staches for you. So what are you waiting for ? Grab a Mustachio now:-

Mustachio - "Rifts perfectly"

https://imgur.com/r8szvEY

Also forgot to mention,

Warframe used - Limbo

Mustache used -  The Baron

The image was taken using only Captura and nothing else.

Edited by Crimsonhuedcyan

2 minutes ago, Crimsonhuedcyan said:

Ever felt like you couldn't grow a moustache yourself ? Couldn't pull the look off without looking silly ? Well, no worries.

"Stach Industries" has come up with just the thing you need... Mustachio ! Designed for every frame, and so comfortable that you feel like you're walking with a cozy rug on your upper lip ! And with the new rift technology, you can find your 'stache stays on your lip - No more lost 'staches for you. So what are you waiting for ? Grab a Mustachio now:-

Mustachio - "Rifts perfectly"

https://imgur.com/r8szvEY

Spoiler - Just like Papa Lim' always used to say "It ain't class if it ain't Black & White" 😋

"All my enemies will fall before me"

unknown.png?width=910&height=478

This is my nezha, cosplayed as Ancient Chinese Commander. The background (made with nova's Molecular Prime) is meant to be chilling so that my nezha can be seen more and also mean cool mind of the commander.

Here's the picture of ancient chinese commander (ofc it's just for description, not submission) 1507.png?width=307&height=478

If you ask me why only the arrow is red, it's blood. Commander needs to accomplish a lot of work to be one. I mean, Military work = kill, right? So I went for arrow's tip being red.

What about blade? I initially wanted to go with Guandao which is perfect for this kind of shot (and I wanted to do so on last year's movember contest) but unfortunately, I don't have it now. Since this reason, I just went with Kesheg, and it looks pretty good imo. 

What about the most important part of this contest, beard? I used Inventor beard for the picture, I initially wanted to go with Master beard, but I find it hard to see the beard, since it's too small(and I can't dye it). So I chose Inventor beard for making the beard more apprent and also keeping the chinese commander asthetic.

The image is not edited.

Edited by duckbar
Adding beard description and grammer fix (I guess?)
  • Like 2