Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Moframe of Mind 2020 Contest [Winners Announced]!

[DE]Helen

https://imgur.com/a/EEpgGrM

Heres my submition! I made it snow themed as here where i am theres a lot of snow outside! I wish moustaches were customizable so i could make it a bit frosty with white.

(Only edited the lighting inside of captura mode so its only semi edited not sure what to classify it as.)

Edited by mrotterman
Added what its kinda classified as

Warframe0015.jpg
Only used the features available in Captura to edit this. No edit outside of Captura.
Mustache:
The Baron
Description:
Made it to Mars before Elon Musk :P. 

Good luck to everyone else out there from the Baron of Mars :)
Cheers,
Fahim :D

Mustache:

The Tusker

Description:
Harrow looks for a new Zaw to wreck Grineers with!
Harrow is one if not my favorite Frame. And Hok is one of my favorite Cetus citizens!
So I combined both in one unedited Captura!

rg7Z6Kd.jpg

Edited by Roxderp
  • Like 2

Warframe0033-_CONCURSO_2020.jpg?  16049000

.................................................. ........................................🌺.................................................. ......................................

"O rosa se mistura no sangue de Batalha,
    Conquistando espaço e respeito pelo mapa,
    Nascendo um lindo bigode como vitória,
    De suas noites de Caçada e Glória,
    Homens e Mulheres no Warframe fazendo aurora, 
    Para que os jogadores de alma frame se envolva,
    Na diversão, união e evolução de uma linda história."

....................................................... .. ........................................ ........ .............................................. .... .............................................. .... ..................................

Foto: Utilizado recursos de captura do  jogo Warframe.

Warframe: Saryn Prime

Bigode: Lojista

Boa Sorte a Todos!

Deussinha 🎆◕‿◕🎆

Edited by Deussinha
  • Like 5

#moframe2020 4AFA05327F9C98DFEA3D31542CBB5FFC807BE891                                                                                                                               Master Nezha  

The game is a nickname _ZoLuS_

Edited by _ZoLuS_

Where to begin.

When I first looked over the moustaches on offer there where definitely a few good options, but my eyes only settled when they found "The Magnum".

As if lifted from the faces of Burt Reynolds, Sam Elliott or especially Tom Selleck, This focus of facial follicles would be my muse.

Now I could grandstand and claim I toiled for hours, Nay days to find the perfect frame for this debonair "Dad Stash", but in truth the answer was obvious... Excalibur Umbra.

With that said my picture imagines a timeline where Ballas isn't quite as vindictive, where rather than breaking free with revenge in his heart and nothing left to loose, Umbra awakens from a cryogenic slumber with an unbroken hope and the determination to find his family.

Name: "Hold on, ...", Type: Unedited (using only features available in Captura).ViCjrY7.jpg

• Like 1