Perforation/Impact beaucoup trop faible par rapport au tranchant.

Bonjour,
Cela fait maintenant plus de 1300 heures que je joue a warframe, et un problème majeur me dérange dans ce jeu.
En effet les armes axées sur le tranchant sont bien plus efficace pour infliger des dégâts, et surtout contre des unités da haut lvl possédant une bonne dosse d'armure, ce qui rend toutes les armes infligeant principalement des dégâts d'impact ou de perforations biens moins viables.
Le gros problème est donc que les joueurs se dirigent vers les armes a tranchant non pas pour leur style visuelle ou leurs gameplay mais pour leurs facilité naturel à infliger des dégâts. (vous n'avez qu'a regarder l'influence riven du dread (3/5) et celle du paris prime [perforation] (5/5) ou du cernos prime [impact] (4/5))
Un exemple concret : Je joue uniquement a l'arc en arme principale, j'ai été attirer pars le paris prime pour son design et je l'ai augmenter autant que le jeu le permet (avec en plus un riven [+105.4%poison, +181.8 chance de critique, +112.8 de tir multiple, -47.7 de taille de chargeur] ce qui en fait un des rivens les plus puissant existant sur le paris prime aujourd'hui.
Mais cela ne suffit absolument pas a contrer les dégâts des procs tranchant du Dread, annihilant un ennemis lvl 100 comme une artilleuse lourde sans même avoir de riven équiper, alors que le paris prime dois lui mettre 2 voir 3 couts la plus part du temps.

Je vous demande alors s'il-vous-plaît de up les dégâts de base des armes perforation et impact afin de les rendre viables a haut niveau.

Cordialement,
Skyz72

Je suis tout à fait d'accord avec toi, l'hégémonie du tranchant est bien trop manifeste, même si récemment elle s'est un peu pris un petit coup dans les dents avec le fait que le tranchant ne passe plus au travers des boucliers (m'enfin ça casse pas des briques comme "nerf").
Mais le fait que le statut ignore l'armure, et que ce type de dégâts est en bonus sur les infestés, ça le rend extrêmement puissant sur 2 factions, sans compter qu'en tant que proc, il est doublement affecté par les mods Anti-Factions dans les formules de dégâts, ce qui rend ce statut complètement abusé.

Ce feedback est donc tout à fait valide à mon sens, mais il faudrait que tu le soumettes dans les parties anglophones pour être entendu par les dévs. Dans Feedback]General ou Feedback]Weapons ça devrait être bien.

Si tu as besoin d'aide pour te faire relire en anglais, tu peux poster ici avant.

Par contre je te préviens: si tu fais un feedback en suggérant un nerf (surtout d'un truc aussi populaire que le statut tranchant) dans les parties anglophones, tu vas te prendre un tsunami de rageux qui vont descendre ton feedback. Si tu veux l'appui de la commu, il sera sans doute plus facile à obtenir si tu te mets dans la posture "rendons les autres statuts tout aussi intéressants pour en faire des alternatives viables" plutôt que "nerfons le tranchant pour le rendre aussi insignifiant que les autres".

Hello,
I have been playing warframe for over 1300 hours now, and one major issue is bothering me in this game.
Indeed, slash status weapons are way more powerful, even more on high lvl armored enemies, which make all puncture/impact weapons way less viable.
The big problem is therefore that players are moving towards slash weapons not for their visual style or gameplay but for their natural ease in inflicting damage.
You just have to look at the riven disposition of the Dread [slash](3/5) compare to the Paris prime [puncture] (5/5) or the Cernos prime [impact] (4/5)
A concrete example : I only play bow on main weapon, i was attracted to paris prime for its design and i upgraded it as much as the game allows and with a riven that gives : [+105.4 toxin, +181.8 critical chance, +112.8 multishot, -47.7 magazine capacity] which makes it one of the most powerful riven for the Paris prime.
But that's absolutely not enough to counter the damage from Dread's slash procs, one shooting a lvl 95 heavy gunner without any riven equipped, while the Paris prime with this very powerful riven need 2 or 3 shoots most of the time. (Unless i proc 3 times in a shot a viral proc)

To make the puncture and impact weapons as viable as the slash ones, we need to up their damage to get a balanced ratio beetween the gameplay alternative that gives theses 3 primary status effect.
I propose : Slash do 25% more damage on high lvl mobs because he still have his armor prof mecanic, and puncture/impact weapons do the same amount of damage becauses theses 2 defensive procs efficiency are situational (puncture will excel on bosses and big tanky ennemies by reducing the damage they can deal while impact will be perfect to down low/medium ennemies without letting them the opportunity to counterattack)
As one of the main quality of this game is the huge variety of weapons, i want to allow the players to choice the weapon they like the most, regardless of its the main proc is slash or not.

Have a nice day,
Skyz72

Correction personnelle:

Hello,
I have been playing Warframe for over 1300 hours now, and one major issue is bothering me in this game.
Indeed, slash status weapons are way more powerful, even more on high lvl armored enemies, which makes all puncture/impact weapons way less viable.
The big problem is therefore that players are not choosing slash weapons for their visual style or gameplay but for their natural advantage in inflicting damage.
You just have to look at the riven disposition of the Dread [slash](3/5) compared to the Paris prime [puncture] (5/5) or the Cernos prime [impact] (4/5)
A concrete example : I only play bows as primary weapons, i was interested into the paris prime for its design and i upgraded it as much as the game allows it and got a riven that gives : [+105.4 toxin, +181.8 critical chance, +112.8 multishot, -47.7 magazine capacity] which makes it one of the most powerful riven for the Paris prime.
But that's absolutely not enough to be on par with the damage from Dread's slash procs that can one-shot a lvl 95 heavy gunner without any riven equipped, while the Paris prime with this very powerful riven needs 2 or 3 shots most of the time. (Unless i proc 3 times in a shot a viral proc)

To make the puncture and impact weapons as viable as the slash ones, we need to enhance their damage to get a fair and viable value between the gameplay alternatives that give these 3 physical status effects.
I suggest: Slash does 25% more damage on high lvl mobs because it still has its bypassing-armor mechanics, and puncture/impact weapons do the same amount of damage because these 2 defensive procs usefulness is situational (puncture will excel on bosses and big tanky enemies by reducing the damage they can deal while impact will be perfect to down low/medium enemies without letting them the opportunity to counterattack)
 Since one of the main quality of this game is the huge variety of weapons, i want to allow the players to choose the weapon they like the most, whether the main proc is slash or not.

Have a nice day,

Effectivement, les autres statuts mériterais un up ou simplement réduire les dégats et/ou la durée du saignement.

Je dis cela et pourtant je suis le premier jouer sur ces mécaniques^^. Bref, un nerf ou up est nécessaire pour en réduire l'écart.

Il y a 2 heures, Yaerion a dit :

Correction personnelle:

Hello,
I have been playing Warframe for over 1300 hours now, and one major issue is bothering me in this game.
Indeed, slash status weapons are way more powerful, even more on high lvl armored enemies, which makes all puncture/impact weapons way less viable.
The big problem is therefore that players are not choosing slash weapons for their visual style or gameplay but for their natural advantage in inflicting damage.
You just have to look at the riven disposition of the Dread [slash](3/5) compared to the Paris prime [puncture] (5/5) or the Cernos prime [impact] (4/5)
A concrete example : I only play bows as primary weapons, i was interested into the paris prime for its design and i upgraded it as much as the game allows it and got a riven that gives : [+105.4 toxin, +181.8 critical chance, +112.8 multishot, -47.7 magazine capacity] which makes it one of the most powerful riven for the Paris prime.
But that's absolutely not enough to be on par with the damage from Dread's slash procs that can one-shot a lvl 95 heavy gunner without any riven equipped, while the Paris prime with this very powerful riven needs 2 or 3 shots most of the time. (Unless i proc 3 times in a shot a viral proc)

To make the puncture and impact weapons as viable as the slash ones, we need to enhance their damage to get a fair and viable value between the gameplay alternatives that give these 3 physical status effects.
I suggest: Slash does 25% more damage on high lvl mobs because it still has its bypassing-armor mechanics, and puncture/impact weapons do the same amount of damage because these 2 defensive procs usefulness is situational (puncture will excel on bosses and big tanky enemies by reducing the damage they can deal while impact will be perfect to down low/medium enemies without letting them the opportunity to counterattack)
 Since one of the main quality of this game is the huge variety of weapons, i want to allow the players to choose the weapon they like the most, whether the main proc is slash or not.

Have a nice day,

Merci bien ! =)

Archived