Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Couple Questions And Performance Problems

SharkWithALaserBeam

Question

So i run a Dell Inspiron notebook with a AMD E-series processor its not optimized so im limited to frames. Recently with this new patch my frames have dropped to a horrendous 3-5 frames (i cant even run properly and i hold up extraction in this event)

So my questions are: Is it my drivers outdated? How so how do i update them (AMD Procs)

Also should i turn on Multi threading in the laun ch options for my specific processor (i feel it makes the game slower).

How do i redeem items from my Inbox (I have resources from the war)?

Thanks

-------------------

zvy0lj.jpg

If it helps i also run windows 95 theme (Non aero version) when im playing games and disable them when im just casually surfing the web etc.

Change power settings to High performance to increase potent.

Edited by SharkWithALaserBeam

9 answers to this question

Hey! Sorry, I just saw this post, let me try to help, first off, the easy part. Your war resources will be automatically delivered to you once that particular mission is completed, either by the grineer or corpus winning.

The next part, I would say that the processor isn't the big issue, it would be what video card you're using. I could be wrong, but for me, most times my video card just hasn't been good enough to perform high-end gaming tasks. I would do a little more research on your video card and processor, and visit website with people explaining exactly how much your stuff can take, and possibly consider an upgrade, if you have the money available for that.

Seems like you have an onboard graphics card, you wont be able to run much graphic wise.

Have you tried turning down the graphics in the options menu?

Also your cpu seems to be under the minimum specs for warframe.

The minimum specs for Warframe are:OS: Windows XP SP 3 or higherProcessor: Intel Core 2 Duo e6400 or AMD Athlon x64 4000+ (~2.2Ghz dual core CPU)Memory: 2 GB RAMGraphics: Nvidia GeForce 8600 GT or ATI Radeon HD 3600 DirectX: 9.0cHard Drive: 5 GB free HD spaceFor DirectX11:OS: Windows Vista SP2 or higherGraphics: AMD 5000 series or Nvidia 400 series or higherTo use Nvidia APEX PhysX:Nvidia Graphics Card with 1G of video RAMDriver Version 310.90 or higher

Seems like you have an onboard graphics card, you wont be able to run much graphic wise.

Have you tried turning down the graphics in the options menu?

Also your cpu seems to be under the minimum specs for warframe.

The minimum specs for Warframe are:OS: Windows XP SP 3 or higherProcessor: Intel Core 2 Duo e6400 or AMD Athlon x64 4000+ (~2.2Ghz dual core CPU)Memory: 2 GB RAMGraphics: Nvidia GeForce 8600 GT or ATI Radeon HD 3600 DirectX: 9.0cHard Drive: 5 GB free HD spaceFor DirectX11:OS: Windows Vista SP2 or higherGraphics: AMD 5000 series or Nvidia 400 series or higherTo use Nvidia APEX PhysX:Nvidia Graphics Card with 1G of video RAMDriver Version 310.90 or higher

i could run the game fine with all quality set to low previously (no motion blur, bloom, etc. and everything else off including AA)

Its just after this patch my frames took a dump and is rather bad to look at.

I just noticed something my cpu usage is sparked up to 100% while in game what the heck?

Is this problem only in the new invasion levels?

There are a lot more effects and ai behaviour in them.

probably is i havent played much besides this event. I know for sure that the frame lag doesnt occur when in solo. I know what you may be thinking its my connection, but rest assure its pretty fast in terms of upload/download rates and my ping rate is moderate.

Hopefully it goes away after next weds when the event ends. Im just hoping i know what the problem is and fix it because it happened recently. Still any ideas?