Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Doing 25 Glorified Alerts And Then I'm Done With It

NIL0S

I detect a slight hint of bottom-hurting.

Oh please, like I care about "winning" in a PVE farming contest. Don't apply that COD type mentality here.

What I do care about though, the manner in which my precious time is invested.

This isn't fun. It's part (and confirmation) yet again of the whole WF being a minimum viable product.

Oh please, like I care about "winning" in a PVE farming contest. Don't apply that COD type mentality here.

What I do care about though, the manner in which my precious time is invested.

This isn't fun. It's part (and confirmation) yet again of the whole WF being a minimum viable product.

You care about your time yet you rage on the forums?

Seems legit.

It's a simple matter of time invested = measly return with relative chanse of it not even being what you went grinding for in the beginning.

Seriously, 100 missions... Let's say 15 minutes for completing 1 mission... That's 25 hours. No thank you, even with the hope of getting Butt Aid™

Also explain to me what is wrong with an individual valuing his free time? Nowhere I said my time is more precious than anybody elses. I am stating however that I don't think this event (like much else WF has left to offer) is worth the time to be completed fully. It's just a grind and not even a rewarding one.

Also explain to me what is wrong with an individual valuing his free time? Nowhere I said my time is more precious than anybody elses. I am stating however that I don't think this event (like much else WF has left to offer) is worth the time to be completed fully. It's just a grind and not even a rewarding one.

If you value your free time, then stop posting. I don't value mine, so here I am.

Go play the event. Or not. I enjoy playing Warframe. You don't think it's worth playing. What else is there to talk about?

If you value your free time, then stop posting. I don't value mine, so here I am.

Go play the event. Or not. I enjoy playing Warframe. You don't think it's worth playing. What else is there to talk about?

Keep enjoying Warframe! By all means. Besides, since it's a beta and all (white knights keep using it as an excuse, so my turn), aren't we supposed to give feedback on what is good and what is bad? Forums are a place for the playerbase to express themselves. I'm not breaking any rules or telling people how they should enjoy Warframe. I'm saying, in so many ways, that I think this events T3 reward is just a waste of time. The event is poorly planned, the rewards too. Once again DE executes things with great potential poorly.

Keep enjoying Warframe! By all means. Besides, since it's a beta and all (white knights keep using it as an excuse, so my turn), aren't we supposed to give feedback on what is good and what is bad? Forums are a place for the playerbase to express themselves. I'm not breaking any rules or telling people how they should enjoy Warframe. I'm saying, in so many ways, that I think this events T3 reward is just a waste of time. The event is poorly planned, the rewards too. Once again DE executes things with great potential poorly.

wheres the feedback in your original post?  

to be honest, posts like this result in a lot of flame because either we dont want to hear it or just dont care.

i took your post as, "im doing the lowest tier for the event, then im off to play a game where i can have fun. this game is not fun."   

anyways, im sorry you dont like the event.  im sure there will be plenty more in the future.  take break and come back. =)

Seriously, 100 missions... Let's say 15 minutes for completing 1 mission... That's 25 hours. No thank you, even with the hope of getting Butt Aid™

15 minutes per mission?

Hint: use the shift key. It makes your warframe go faster.

My own guess is its about 4 minutes per mission. Which is still close to 7 hours.

So yeah, 25 runs prolly makes sense for most.