Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

30 Riven slots for MR 30 True Master... what if you already have > 120?

Qmoney

Question

I'm getting close to MR 30, but I already have 129 riven mod slots.  I also stay close to capacity, and want to know if I should stop buying slots because they will be wasted when I get the increase.

Is the 30 mod slot reward wasted if you have already purchased near the limit or does it give you a separate increase to the limit (ie. 180 if you already purchased 150)?

It seems really foolish to punish players for having purchased slots before this announcement.  Many players near MR 30 would have already maxed out their riven slots.

6 answers to this question

Le 07/11/2020 à 23:52, (PSN)Deeceem a dit :

It adds up. 150 is the maximum you can buy. That means at MR30 you can have up to 180 slots.

Source: I have 180 slots.

Cheers.

But if you do not have the 150 slots before hitting MR30, will I be able to buy up to 180 slots? Or stuck with (in my case) 156 riven slots until next time DE increases the max?

Also, does riven slots rewards from daily login (day 650 in my case) bypass the 150 limit? I'll get 3 free rivens with 3 slots from day 650 reward, so I wanted to know if I should hit the max before this day or not

vor 15 Stunden schrieb Lanelle64:

But if you do not have the 150 slots before hitting MR30, will I be able to buy up to 180 slots? Or stuck with (in my case) 156 riven slots until next time DE increases the max?

Also, does riven slots rewards from daily login (day 650 in my case) bypass the 150 limit? I'll get 3 free rivens with 3 slots from day 650 reward, so I wanted to know if I should hit the max before this day or not

I had 147. Then I got 30 slots from MR30 which put me to 177 slots. Then I bought 3 slots and got to 180.

If you are at max slots the login reward slots don't get added. They might show up if the maximum slots size gets increased. I think that happened when they increased it from 90 to 120 to 150 for people that got login slots but were at the max already. Don't quote me on this part though. I just mildly believe to recall that's how it works.

Archived