Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

LF 1-2 Players for 1,000,00 kuva

Adderall

Hi. I'm looking for one or two people who want to join me on my journey to 1 million kuva. It's gonna be a while and we don't have to play all day everyday (which I am not able to do anyway). We'll be doing kuva floods aka 3 star kuva missions then a couple 1 stars. After that we'll open some relics and chill/relax and hit up the index and get some credits or even sit and talk. It doesn't matter. Once the new flood mission comes up we rinse and repeat. Don't worry. I have a little trick up my sleeve that will allow us to get a bit of extra kuva. 

If you wanna join me, add me. My IGN is Adderall.

22 hours ago, Adderall said:

Hi. I'm looking for one or two people who want to join me on my journey to 1 million kuva. It's gonna be a while and we don't have to play all day everyday (which I am not able to do anyway). We'll be doing kuva floods aka 3 star kuva missions then a couple 1 stars. After that we'll open some relics and chill/relax and hit up the index and get some credits or even sit and talk. It doesn't matter. Once the new flood mission comes up we rinse and repeat. Don't worry. I have a little trick up my sleeve that will allow us to get a bit of extra kuva. 

If you wanna join me, add me. My IGN is Adderall.

Be the envy of your friends, join the million kuva club. We have badges.

Archived