Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I've mastered everything but i can't get MR 30

(XBOX)Dat gamma man

1 hour ago, (XBOX)Dat gamma man said:

Full 591/591. If I could post pictures for proof I would

I cross referenced your profile with mine, all the gear affinity looks to be where it is supposed to be, the only thing I can think of that would cause that big of a discrepancy is if its not a bug is youre not completed with your star chart/steelpath + maybe a mech, but the math behind it youd have to hvae done basically no steel path and not even finished your original star chart which would be hard to believe at that mr

2 hours ago, (XBOX)R3d P01nt said:

Have you gilded all the moas and Deimos companions?  Have you ranked up the Necramech?  I would suggest maybe taking it out for a spin and the pets to see if it's a K-drive situation.

Also, did you get a kill with Skiajati?

I've gilded everything and formaed just to make sure, 6 forma on voidrig, went out of the way to re-do all the k-drives to no avail, 4 forma on skiajati. 

vor 31 Minuten schrieb NSHQ32:

I think only founders can hit MR30 rn

no if you have everything done that give exp you can reach mr 30 at least on pc so i cant say the same for xbox because i dont play there
i missing 6k exp that would be all 10 intrinsics of railjack that i dont want to skill i simply wait for the next weapons to be released

10 hours ago, NSHQ32 said:

I think only founders can hit MR30 rn

9 hours ago, Keiyadan said:

no if you have everything done that give exp you can reach mr 30 at least on pc so i cant say the same for xbox because i dont play there
i missing 6k exp that would be all 10 intrinsics of railjack that i dont want to skill i simply wait for the next weapons to be released

Can confirm that it's possible for console players to be MR 30.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived