Upgrade Rest of the Game content to "Steel Path" Level for pros.

3 hours ago, nerfinator6 said:

Give me better rewards over normal mode, and I'll consider it. If there's no benefit to doing higher tier missions, I'll just do whatever is fastest.

Fastest path to "rewards" is a working a real job that pays cash, not playing Warframe.

• Like 2

The only reason for me to play steelpath (other than 1-time bragging thing) is increased spawns/resource drops. It actually cuts down farming on many things.

If SP modifier arrives to sorties and stuff, question is, what are going to be rewards for running it? I'm not talking exclusive OPAF powercreep drops - but a reason, any practical reason, to run SP arbitration over normal one.

Edited by Serafim_94
  • Like 2

Steel Path might not be “hard” but at least it makes me actually play the game. I can run through regular missions with a half-modded melee just spamming quick attack and not even come close to danger. It is a joke how easy it is.

So with that, I’m all for making more SP options available wherever it makes sense. 

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, Serafim_94 said:

If SP modifier arrives to sorties and stuff, question is, what are going to be rewards for running it?

The reward for me is not wanting to immediately log out because the game can only be played on Baby Mode. I thought about that rifle riven alert, but since it meant 10 minutes in a low level survival, I logged out instead. Steel Path isn't "hard" but it's at least non-trivial outside degenerate cheese setups, that's all I ask.

7 минут назад, Xylena_Lazarow сказал:

The reward for me is not wanting to immediately log out because the game can only be played on Baby Mode. I thought about that rifle riven alert, but since it meant 10 minutes in a low level survival, I logged out instead. Steel Path isn't "hard" but it's at least non-trivial outside degenerate cheese setups, that's all I ask.

You're going to run it 5 times and then get bored and log out regardless. So that's not exactly an answer.

2 hours ago, Serafim_94 said:

You're going to run it 5 times and then get bored and log out regardless. So that's not exactly an answer.

You're not wrong, but 5 is better than 0, right? Real answer: kuva (common), riven (uncommon), umbra forma (rare), that's literally all I'd want, and dear god for the love of void please delete all the late game irrelevant stuff like endo and tomatoes from any SP sortie loot pool.

Edited by Xylena_Lazarow
  • Like 2
12 hours ago, Roble_Viejo said:

This is EXACTLY what I've talking about since Steel Path, I want to be able to keep farming on hard mode. 

This! Its mind-numbingly boring doing kuva survival relics with only lvl 80 enemies. I want my challenge dammit! xD

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Xylena_Lazarow said:

and dear god for the love of void please delete all the irrelevant garbage like endo and tomatoes from the sortie loot pool.

Sorry but this kinda grinds my gears. Just because you don’t need the Endo doesn't mean no one else does. Everyone always complains about the Anasa’s but I’ve still got Prime mods to max so I’ll take it every time.

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, (PSN)Wil_Shatner_face said:

Sorry but this kinda grinds my gears. Just because you don’t need the Endo doesn't mean no one else does. Everyone always complains about the Anasa’s but I’ve still got Prime mods to max so I’ll take it every time.

Sorry I didn't mean for the normal sortie, I meant on a hypothetical Steel Path sortie. Endo and tomatoes are fine mid game rewards, but awful late game. On the same note, amber stars need to be deleted from all Steel Path and kuvival mission loot pools, literal nothing would be less disappointing/insulting than an amber star.

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, Xylena_Lazarow said:

Sorry I didn't mean for the normal sortie, I meant on a hypothetical Steel Path sortie. Endo and tomatoes are fine mid game rewards, but awful late game. On the same note, amber stars need to be deleted from all Steel Path and kuvival mission loot pools, literal nothing would be less disappointing/insulting than an amber star.

Ah, yes that’s fair. SP sortie rewards should be evergreen stuff only.

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Merrcenary said:

tell me at least 2 reasons why me or anyone else would run SP fissure instead of a regular?

waste more time just to open a relic?

ofc if the traces and amount of kuva were the same then its pointless, but if they were buffed upto maybe 30-40% then that's incentive enough

if the rewards are doubled then sure:

- twice as many traces in fissure missions

- twice as much Kuva in Siphon AND Kuva Survival missions (or scaling rewards)

- increased chance of things other than endo in Steel Sorties, or a truly massive amount of endo, say 20k.

anything less and it's not worth bothering with for me. honestly, Steel Path doesn't interest me all that much, probably because it's just regular missions with added bullet sponge. 

vor 9 Stunden schrieb Hypernaut1:

I want Steel path sorties. Same rewards, and I can only choose to complete one. I wonder if it'll split the player base too much? 

No worries, if it has the same rewards it'd be dead a month after it had been added because people would go back to doing regular sorties for the same rewards. Proof: any node in Steel Path currently except Odin and maybe Ophelia because some didn't get the memo yet.

When they announced SP I said that it'll be dead in a few months without better rewards than the regular starchart and without a reasons to go there after you're through with it and Teshin's shop. People would only play it for Kuva if the rates were good enough and maybe - ironically, considering SP should incline you to bring your good gear - to level gear (I was wrong about that one as far as I know).

Shockingly it turned out that players (yeah, yeah "not everyone") tend to choose to do the less demanding content if the rewards are virtually the same.

To be fair, the SP dailies and a SP shop weekly rotation are coming. We'll see how that goes.

Edited by (PSN)Deeceem
2 hours ago, (PSN)Deeceem said:

No worries, if it has the same rewards it'd be dead a month after it had been added because people would go back to doing regular sorties for the same rewards. Proof: any node in Steel Path currently except Odin and maybe Ophelia because some didn't get the memo yet.

When they announced SP I said that it'll be dead in a few months without better rewards than the regular starchart and without a reasons to go there after you're through with it and Teshin's shop. People would only play it for Kuva if the rates were good enough and maybe - ironically, considering SP should incline you to bring your good gear - to level gear (I was wrong about that one as far as I know).

Shockingly it turned out that players (yeah, yeah "not everyone") tend to choose to do the less demanding content if the rewards are virtually the same.

To be fair, the SP dailies and a SP shop weekly rotation are coming. We'll see how that goes.

This is your opinion. I know many players that would choose a more challenging sortie over the current cake walk. 

Some of us actually ENJOY playing the game too and don't just log on for rewards. There has also been multiple request for Steel Path syndicate missions too. Some of us just want to test our gear WHILE we grind. Its not that complicated. 

• Like 5
hace 22 horas, -CdG-Zilchy dijo:

Not quite sure what you mean by this, what I'm saying is that this isn't the solution to making more engaging play for future content releases.

We need a decent, solid and engaging PVP, that would fix the actual state of the game and make it attractive for much more people.

Heard the STalker mode is coming "SOONtm", thats a first step. Then add some knowm game modes like capture the flag and similar. That gives variety, not just farming against bullet sponges.

16 hours ago, Xylena_Lazarow said:

A better balance between armored and shielded enemy EHP would be nice, but enemy armor is pretty easy to deal with these days.

No, it's absolutely binary, you either counter it, or your screwed, it restricts builds to only armor counters or GTFO. 

4 hours ago, XzWasPzX said:

We need a decent, solid and engaging PVP, that would fix the actual state of the game and make it attractive for much more people.

Heard the STalker mode is coming "SOONtm", thats a first step. Then add some knowm game modes like capture the flag and similar. That gives variety, not just farming against bullet sponges.

The stalker mode has been teased for around 4 years now, I wouldn't hold your breath. As for PVP, as much as I'm a fan of PVP in games, it doesn't work with the movement in this game vs the sort of servers that we connect on.

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Xylena_Lazarow said:

A better balance between armored and shielded enemy EHP would be nice, but enemy armor is pretty easy to deal with these days.

A better way would be if DE actually put time and effort into the steel path rather than slapping more EHP on enemies. For example, they could adjust elemental resistances to enemies so our choice of element matters more. Or they could use the Orb Vallis gimmick and have standard enemies mixed in with elite variants that have more health, armor, and deal more damage. Or have random sortie modifiers, so at least we would tweak our loadouts beforehand.