Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Feedback on the bug reports section and subforums

(XBOX)LostSpark13

Hello DE,

I think this part of the forum would gain in effectiveness if:

- You had a pinned message at the top of the section and each subsection.
It would be listing the threads on the topics that get the most threads duplicates created, the threads you are currently investigating and the threads you need more 'witnesses reports' on to pin the issue. It could also remind us of the format and informations that would help you best.
That mini index would help orient players quickly to see if the issue is already being reported and in which thread add their report. Moreover it would give us players an indication that you are listening, even if you don't have an answer to the issue, and we would know where your attention is.

- The moderators/administrators fusionned thread on the same topic.
The sections would gain in readability, your employees that transmit the information to your developers wouldn't have to hunt down all the threads in one subject because all the reports would be in one place and players would feel less alone, to be forgotten as their thread get down, drowned with doubles on the same issue.

- Be clearer in what you need from a report, subsection by subsection.
I, and I think a good part of the player community, love the game. We wish to help you, sadly there is a lot of us and few of you so you can't answer everyone. That's alright. I would like however to give you reports that are actually useful when I encounter a bug in game. Yet not all bugs are born equal and what is pertinent information in one section may be useless in another where a different data could allow you to reproduce the bug and understand it.

I really feel that a better managed section would help is as player community to feel more useful and less alone with an issue and you as community managers, information transmitters and developers with topic by topic lists of reports rather that a mountain of single posts with all different synonyms used (which make keyword research so much more of a slog).

Thank you for your time.

Players please don't hesitate to add your ideas or to leave a lotus if you approve.

They probably don't want you to know that they barely read any of the threads, if it wasn't thus they would implement something to indicate they read and will take action, i mean wouldn't you? it kinda seems obvious!

Archived