Temporary sub-forum for Update 30: Call of the Tempestarii ×

Kitgun Catalysts suddenly not mastered?

So after the Primary Kitguns were added I made and fully ranked multiple guns of each, and did the same a while back when Secondary Kitguns were introduced, then today I checked my profile equipment tab sorted by progress to see what items I need to master to reach MR30 and I noticed Catchmoon and Gaze show up there, I counted how many items I have left and it says 579/590, the other 9 items I know for sure I haven't mastered yet but I know for a fact Gaze and Catchmoon are mastered, so I figured it must be a bug and I'm reporting it.

https://imgur.com/a/ZSgrGAl

Edited by featherfrog
4 hours ago, featherfrog said:

it must be a bug and I'm reporting it

There's kinda been dozens of reports on that by now, but thanks anyway I guess :P

You can fix this by taking a Primary Kitgun into a mission and just killing something with it,
that worked on my end to make them show up as properly mastered and all.

yeah its a bug best thing you  can do is if you still have the kitguns equip them do 1 wave on sanctuary and do damage with the kitgun leave after wave 1 and the weapon will show up as mastered or you could wait for a hotfix 

1 hour ago, EGDestro said:

do 1 wave on sanctuary and do damage with the kitgun leave after wave 1

Argh please no, don't suggest people do that so they'll ruin others' Onslaught runs by leaving ASAP,
it's already rare enough to get a rando Squad that goes all the way (lol) to 8 at least.

Like, you could just, on Solo, pop into a Free-Roam area or do a quick Capture (yay Void for Relics) or whatever.