Can not access the Necralisk [Fixed]

Just signed into Warframe after a couple of days and went to load into Necralisk to get some Son tokens and when i choose what lobby I get "This Operation mission is currently locked.  You must unlock it first in order to join a squad." I already had it unlocked and i'm lvl 5 with the rep.  Is anyone else having this problem and if they know how to fix it it would be appreciated.

I have not created the Necramech, yet I am having this exact same problem. I can not enter Necralisk from the Starchart in my Orbiter, and when I go to Open World and back into the Necralisk, I can not enter a mission. I get the same exact message you received.

I completed yesterday's sortie about 5 minutes before the rollover today, so I have been able to log in and play recently. I even exited and restarted WF thinking there might have been a hotfix or something that was needed, but that didn't change anything.

The only thing I can think of that might be contributing to the problem is that I had not initiated the Heart of Deimos quest until AFTER the Nights of Naberus had started. Does the system think that I have not unlocked it correctly now? The quest is still marked as complete in my Codex.

3 minutes ago, Hughes1224 said:

Just signed into Warframe after a couple of days and went to load into Necralisk to get some Son tokens and when i choose what lobby I get "This Operation mission is currently locked.  You must unlock it first in order to join a squad." I already had it unlocked and i'm lvl 5 with the rep.  Is anyone else having this problem and if they know how to fix it it would be appreciated.

Seems to be a glitch when daughter was done with event. I'm maxed on rep also.

• [DE]Saske changed the title to Can not access the Necralisk [Fixed]