Temporary sub-forum for Update 30: Call of the Tempestarii ×

Orokin vs Reactor Invasion

Last time I saw this happen, you had to wait until the first Invasion (without the Reactor/Catalyst) to conclude. I think that one took 1 full day to conclude. Then whatever time remains on the Reactor/Catalyst Invasion is all you get to run that Invasion.

This seems to happen a lot. I don't think it's a coincidence... I think it's some kind of counter-measure against people who monitor the WarframeAlerts Twitter feeds (and others) as well as sites like hub.warframestat.us. Though, I'm not really sure what's being countered by doing this...

• Like 2
1 hour ago, nslay said:

Last time I saw this happen, you had to wait until the first Invasion (without the Reactor/Catalyst) to conclude. I think that one took 1 full day to conclude. Then whatever time remains on the Reactor/Catalyst Invasion is all you get to run that Invasion.

This seems to happen a lot. I don't think it's a coincidence... I think it's some kind of counter-measure against people who monitor the WarframeAlerts Twitter feeds (and others) as well as sites like hub.warframestat.us. Though, I'm not really sure what's being countered by doing this...

hell if i know, all i do know is the game said HEY THERE IS AN OROKIN CATALYST INVASION and i was like o S#&$ nice, and then when i check 45 seconds later it isnt there.

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, Talinthis said:

hell if i know, all i do know is the game said HEY THERE IS AN OROKIN CATALYST INVASION and i was like o S#&$ nice, and then when i check 45 seconds later it isnt there.

It's still there... just need to wait out the current one. Check this out:

https://hub.warframestat.us/#/

You will see both on the same node.

• Like 1

Sadly it is quite normal. Whenever such an alert pops up most likely everyone will rush the Orokin Catalyst reward, as weapons as there are a lot more weapons than frames or companions.

I think there should be a minimum time for an alert to stay up so everyone has a chance.

• Like 2