Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[IC / Open RP] Recruitment center: Point of trust inn.

AlendasNaro

At reception, Sally is compiling and storing data for further use. Communicating with some mercenaries far or close. She looks around in boredom as all work was done. Samuel came to the reception. 'Slowly starting to appreciate that you don't need to go out there and actually do the jobs?' Samuel asked passively 'Yes, I don't know could I be able to handle such stress... Although, the news of your mercenary group dissolving and loosing a member in field of battle is concerning' Sally said with some warmth in her words regarding dissolving of Tosa and loss of one of the members of the group 'Mostly because you won't see such charming man like him again? I get you, that death has made me look inside a bit too' Samuel said.

'You, looking in to mirror feeling sense of shame? Take a hike you rascal...' Sally said in humored tone to which Samuel smiled for a moment 'I wish I was kidding. Not going to let go of everything I used to be but... Softening... Probably' Samuel said somewhat passionately. 'Radou never told you what exactly killed him didn't he?' Sally asked sounding slightly worried 'Most likely a Tenno because only a Tenno would be able to sneak around so well in line of sight' Samuel said with some worry 'Why though?' Sally asked sounding astounded by this even if Radou had told her this once already. 'A question I would like to know too' Samuel said with slightly worried tone.

'It is rare to hear you being worried' Sally said warmly 'Never got reason to think about things like this' Samuel said slightly passively 'Most of the time you just lived with here and now manner?' Sally asked 'Yeah, man... Such a great man got such a disgraceful end' Samuel said with mild sadness like frustration 'Well, he always said that rather die in a field of battle than in a cafe. A good example of a man sticking to his decision, most surprising still is how good he was' Sally said 'And how charming and benevolent he was able to be how world just kept rearing at him constantly' Samuel said in mildly praising manner then continues 'Anything in the radar?' 'Nothing, like white noise from a radio' Sally replied.

'Well, rather spend this time relaxing while I can. Hang in there sis' Samuel said in praising and supporting manner at the end then walked back to the restaurant. Sally smiled warmly and focused on keeping eye on the radar. Outside there is wind whistling and moving the sands of the endless sea of sand. It is calm and quiet.

A Mantis flies past the edge of the cliff more than enough high to not get a scratch on it from it but sand raises from the rock flowing down back on it or past it far down 'There it is' Amariel said as picks up a metal and rock structure within a cave right below the edge of the cliff. She put her Trinity Prime helmet on and auto pilots the Mantis to return back to the orbiter after making a 270 decree large turn circle so she has more than enough time to land. Her radar picked up somebody walking around below but not right at her landing zone. She took position on the rotating half cylinder and it turned to reveal bright yellow sands of mars down there and Mantis slowed down.

She let go and landed on the surface, sand mildly jumping up and away from her point of landing. Her Mantis above her did the asked large 270 decree turn and then raised to fly towards the atmosphere of Mars. She then looked to the direction of the Point of Trust inn. She would come across a human walking around in the desert who noticed her. They walk towards each other and stop at arms length 'Well, I haven't seen a Tenno grand as you...' Man said in mildly impressed manner but voice having a tone of positivity. Amariel had heard about this man. Tatuus, the assassin and saboteur. 'I heard about you though, Tatuus, correct?' Amariel responded in moderately socially friendly.

'Yeah, that's me, if you are looking to hire, I am on a break' Tatuus said in normal tone 'Radou told me about you' Amariel said and motioned that they can walk towards the inn as they talk 'Ringing endorsement or praise?' Tatuus asked in relaxed manner as they walked 'That you know what you are doing' Amariel said in praising manner 'Hmm... Could have been worse but couldn't have been better, general statement is sound though and coming from Radou too. Man knows talent when he sees it' Tatuus said in relaxed manner 'I think we both know that there isn't much room for trust' Amariel said, to which Tatuus responded with mildly amused snort 'Indeed' he said.

'Was there a reason you are walking around here?' Amariel asked mildly curious 'I like deserts, hot, simple landscape and at night it cools down' Tatuus said. Amariel took note of Tatuus' armor that it has shielding but no any kind of armor plates and a lot of pockets 'Did you just come from a mission?' Amariel asked half assuming correctly the upcoming answer 'Yes, Grineer made me run for it when I made some adjustments to their reactor and killed the sector commander' Tatuus said 'Not a big fan of fast escapes?' Amariel asked, she had assumed correctly that Tatuus had killed a sector commander. 'Not at all, I rather take in the environment except when it is Grineer made... But... You can't always choose how things go' Tatuus said.

'Is Radou within the inn?' Amariel asked 'Yeah, he is in the library, handling all of the loaning of books and working on his own things' Tatuus said 'You have found out what is he working on?' Amariel asked sounding curious and looks at Tatuus as they walk 'Deciphering Corpus communications he managed to tap in to, don't know what exactly though' Tatuus said (Could be about the commando group he is investigating...) Amariel thought as they arrived to front door of Point of Trust inn 'Thank you for the conversation' Amariel said 'I think I should be thanking you, never got to speak with a Tenno before' Tatuus said and nodded a see you later to Amariel and remained outside sitting down on the sand on a shadowed spot as Amariel stepped inside sliding open the door then closing it behind her.

• 5 months later...

A lone Limbo walks into the inn. He looks around, taking in the sight. He seems aloof, not totally paying attention. He has scrapes and scars all over his damaged frame. His Epitaph is attached to his arm, but it isn't ready to fire.

Archived