Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need help confirming remaining weapon drop locations

Jackdarsan

Question

Hello, 

Was hoping to confirm some things for these weapons that I have yet to see in the game for the last 2 years or I have clearly missed something. 

Been searching the web and the wiki but through i'll show what I found and hope that someone can correct me if I am mistaken. 

Boar Prime/Dakra Prime:  Relic drops and they are vaulted, not clear when they will be un-vaulted.  Wiki is saying they were un-vaulted start of 2019 might have just missed this when I started. 

Akvasto Prime:  Axi A5 relic only, sold by Baro. Don't recall seeing this being sold by him, i keep seeing the lex relic. 

Euphona Prime: Relic drops and they are vaulted, not clear when they will be un-vaulted. Think it was released with Banshee Prime so guess when Banshee gets un-vaulted this will also become available. 

So any tips or things I should know for these weapons will be appreciated, wold like to complete my collection. 

4 answers to this question

All these weapons are indeed vaulted:

• Boar Prime/Dakra Prime: Vaulted with Mag Prime since February 2019.
  • Akvasto Prime: Exclusively comes from the Axi A5 Relic, which acts as a counterpart to the Aklex Prime Relic of Axi A2. Only problem is that DE decided that the Relic only returned when Nova Prime got Unvaulted earlier this year (May 2020 - September 2020). Who knows if Baro Ki'Teer will return with the Relic without a Nova Prime Unvaulting again aside from Tennocon.
  • Vaulted with Banshee Prime. She may be unvaulted again due to how she's now the longest vaulted Prime (vaulted when Mesa Prime came out in December 2018).

The only thing I can say is to find people with the appropriate Relics or trade for the vaulted parts/sets.

7 hours ago, Jackdarsan said:

I ended up checking the market and bought some missing parts. That's what I get for getting impatient :P

Thanks for confirming the Akvasto prime, will need to keep an eye out. 

My advice to that is, don't.
I bought Boar Prime and Rhino from players only to have them be unvaulted a month later. Be patient, it'll come around, there's a lot of great weapons out there that outperform prime weapons anyway (ie the Kuva Lich ones).

On 2020-11-11 at 8:11 PM, ReaverKane said:

My advice to that is, don't.
I bought Boar Prime and Rhino from players only to have them be unvaulted a month later. Be patient, it'll come around, there's a lot of great weapons out there that outperform prime weapons anyway (ie the Kuva Lich ones).

Was trying to hit MR 30 but sadly have not been playing long enough, missing the 700 day login weapon reward, so no point rushing. Just waiting for those new weapons from the update at the end of the month to get over the line. Yep I feel your pain, i too bought Rhino Prime early on from someone not understanding the vault system and was then opened month later. Those were the noob days. 

Archived