Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What I'd Like To See From This Event

playnwin

I'd like to see an alliance system. Do a good amount of Grineer invasions, get access to perhaps a Grineer shop, with exclusive Grineer-based weapons. Level ups in the alliance rank, perhaps basing a consumable on this. A Corpus alliance calldown would teleport in a few crewmen or MOAs into the battlefield, increased brings in fusion MOAs, and again increased brings in a tech. Similarly for the Grineer, and perhaps having an invasion similar to the alert system, but longer, one every twenty-four hours perhaps.

So... got any feedback, comments, or concerns, or any other sort of issue, major or minor, that I as a good community member could help you solve?

So... got any feedback, comments, or concerns, or any other sort of issue, major or minor, that I as a good community member could help you solve?

Can you help me get some cookies for my corpus greedy skull milk?

Also not sure a perm alliance would fit with the mercenary theme - perhaps access to a semi-neutral trading post though?

Edited by Relkin

I'd like to see an alliance system. Do a good amount of Grineer invasions, get access to perhaps a Grineer shop, with exclusive Grineer-based weapons. Level ups in the alliance rank, perhaps basing a consumable on this. A Corpus alliance calldown would teleport in a few crewmen or MOAs into the battlefield, increased brings in fusion MOAs, and again increased brings in a tech. Similarly for the Grineer, and perhaps having an invasion similar to the alert system, but longer, one every twenty-four hours perhaps.

So... got any feedback, comments, or concerns, or any other sort of issue, major or minor, that I as a good community member could help you solve?

Was actually thinking about this earlier. I also think a "contract system" would be a nice way to work something like this in. Don't think that call downs are that good of an idea though.