Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What The....?

Draconaa

Ok played the event yesterday, had a lot of fun. The new sections of Mars opened (the current ones) and played a couple before bed, they were fun too. 

This morning (Australia time) I can't complete ONE mission as I keep getting killed!! What the hell happened?? It's like they went from level 40 to 100 overnight!? I've now gone through all 4 lives on 3 frames (all maxed and modded and includes Rhino and Nova) with good weapons. I've given up even trying now. As for 100 missions that's a joke. No chance. 

Please, if you want to say "find a facebook game" or "toughen up" then just go away, trolls. 

This is a legit question. DID the levels jump dramatically and if so, why? Did they cave to pressure from the few 1337 dudes who have every maxed mod known to exist and always wail "it's too easy"..? Cos if so that kinda screws the vast majority of us who are not noobs, nor 1337s who have been here since it was closed beta. 

The damage output of minions does seem a little high, especially when said minions pack flux rifles, so more often then not, I am turning this event into a long range stand off and using jammy tactics to get my way. I believe this is intentional as to promote the idea that you must rely upon your allies as much as they rely upon you, after all, they are effectively moving cover.

Might I suggest reequipping nova, packing antimatter drop and assorted power strength and range mods(with fleeting expertise to boot). this makes the missions incredibly easy.

Problem is, neither Drac nor I have Focus or Fleeting Expertise. Still searching. I equipped Blind Rage to help overcome the lack of Focus but even with 45% strength the Iron Skin goes in one attack from those Miter-wielding Grineer that were NOT in the missions last night!

Well, the levels jumped up 20 levels since I played yesterday but it's mainly that both sides are packing units that can kill you in under a second as 4/5ths of their force. Seriously, Scorches, Eviscerators and Napalms all in the same place makes it so you pretty much have to sit back and pick them off as they run out of cover 'cause if even one catches you by surprise, you die.

Levels jumped from 20 starting on gravidus to roughly 45-50 from what I remember. They also added corpus techs, fusion MOA, railgun MOA, eviscerators, and napalm grineer to the mix... so i expect the battle to get harder as time goes on.

You also have to consider flux rifle is 200 dps armor ignoring damage, so if you have 2-3 of these guys on you it's rough, and miter is pretty SoL situation too if you're getting hit, as well as napalm. Be evasive, use cover, most of their BS is travel time.