Warframe on Next-Gen!

7 hours ago, (PSN)CrisisToast said:

Will the next gen version on PS5 be free? I already had to pay to play it on PS4 (so much for "Ninjas Play Free"...) and it would suck having to pay AGAIN for a "free" game... I hope you can clarify that. 

You dont need playstation plus to play warframe on PS4.

Hopefully, Account migration will be available to us again. I am very excited to see how warframe would look like in the next gen gaming console. I played on PC for quite a long time and my little potato will not support the high quality 4K graphic. I would love to continue my journey on 4K gaming console that I dreamed about. It is a great game, and we shall never stop browsing the infinty universe. 😄

I have a question, possibly already been asked before? But, here goes...

With each different Orbiter, did you guys ever consider changing the design layout inside each different Orbiter...

For instance; Based on the shape and visual look, we see on the outside, mapping the outside with the inside how you would think it would look, if you never stepped foot in it before?

Cheers, 

PSN: Kilandi

TWITCH: Drathlok

• 1 month later...
On 2020-11-12 at 2:43 AM, (XBOX)JekidoSergal777 said:

Alright, this is cool. So when will we get Cross-save and Cross-play across different platforms and not within the same platforms?

Can't say much about Cross-save, but full Cross-Play, we will probably never see.
I just do not see how it would be possible releasing content on all platforms at once.
Current Warframe releases content on PC first, and after it gets tested and patched a few times... the patched update gets sent to be released on consoles.
So if DE decided to release it all at once (kind of like they released Railjack 1.0) they would have 4 versions of the game to patch and everyone would have to suffer the 1st access version.
So it would be a lose-lose for DE and the players...

On 2020-11-26 at 6:58 AM, (PSN)Kilandi said:

With each different Orbiter, did you guys ever consider changing the design layout inside each different Orbiter...

For instance; Based on the shape and visual look, we see on the outside, mapping the outside with the inside how you would think it would look, if you never stepped foot in it before?

Cheers, 

The inside of the orbiter is in some sort of a void pocket dimension or something... So the shape and size of the outside shell would not have to affect the inside. Thus from game consistency if DE wanted to they could make the orbiter like a mini Dojo. But I dont see how that would positively affect the orbites...

Edited by (PSN)Wolf_von_Saturn
On 2020-11-26 at 1:58 AM, (PSN)Kilandi said:

Cheers, 

Yea that's where you fail to realize that what you're walking around in IS the orbiter. The crafts that drop you off are your landing crafts, hence being called landing crafts. The orbiter is a giant vessel of its own that houses your landing craft.

Load up a mission and watch you drop down. You aren't walking inside that thing. There's also art of the orbiter you can find