Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How do i get lots of endo quickly as a mastery rank 9?

(PSN)DistinctDorito

Question

I've been in need of lots of endo ever since i started working on my builds. I find myself going never ending excavation runs only to get 100 or less. I've been told to go to vodanoyi and arbitrations but vodanoya is way to difficult and i have no clue what arbitrations are. for the mod that im upgrading i need thousands of endo and i usually dont get past level 3 or 4. pls help.

10 answers to this question

Here's a massive tip for you mate, one that many of us used in the past. Early on Endo is a pain, your best source will be Ayatsn sculptures from Sortie rewards or from doing medallion hunts in syndicate missions and stumbling upon them. Now I'm assuming you're talking about rank 10 mods and Primed mods? Early on, DO NOT rank them past rank 8. Go check out the difference in cost between rank 8 and rank 10 on those mods, it's about 3x the cost and what does it give you? About 10% extra. Early on, you really don't need to min max everything so rank 8 will be perfectly fine for all your builds and it will also cost you less forma to make weapons powerful with the mods using less capacity. Once you can easily do Vodyanoi and you start doing Arbitrations, then you can start to max out every rank 10 mod.

P.S. back in the day we didn't have ayatans, Vodyanoi or Arbitrations, all we had was excavation or tiny amounts from mission rewards so you can imagine how long it took to max stuff :) And we only had Dark sectors for credits too lol.

Arbitrations are unlocked when you clear the star chart, they are endless missions (defense, survival, etc) with a couple modifiers.

Vodyanoi is what people recommend for Endo before Arbys, but if it's too difficult you can do the lower level arena missions. Won't be as fast but still gain a fair amount.

If memory serves, by this point you should at least have unlocked Maroo's Bazaar. She offers a once a week mission to plunder an Ayatan Statue from a vault. 
You also should have picked up a fair few Ayatan stars. Socket them at the Mod Bench -- Maroo will give plenty of Endo for each statue that has full stars.

Said stars can also be sold to Maroo for a little extra Endo.

At the same time, at your Mod Bench you can turn excess Mods into Endo as well.

vodanoya Requires a specific team load out. If you don’t have that team running it doesn’t do much good. Strangledome  khora (small range), nidus, and nekros. 

they made one of the disruption nodes a credit farm. Maybe they should have one for endo as well, even if other nodes are better for those that can go anywhere. 

As a solo player the arena is no good for me as the amounts I get are paltry even with Nekros and Smeeta since I'm not taking a farming team. Arbies work but they are hourly. What I have been doing is easily possible for an MR9 though. Find a map you know/like and can do easily (Ultor on Mars is my go-to for this, 3-4 mins per run) and either level weapons there or run normally. Each time you see a Cephalon fragment, Frame Fighter fragment or Somachord fragment memorise the location. On each run check every location you have memorised for Ayatan Statues as they share the same fixed spawn locations (as do syndicate medallions). Pretty quickly you will have learned all of the spots and you have about a one in six chance of a statue or special barrel spawning per run. If you find one speed run the rest of the map as you will only get one statue or special barrel (you will know these as you get a lot more stuff and a booster from them) spawn per map. Animal Instinct/Loot Radar is recommended as before long you will have memorised the container spots as well as the spawn locations and as Ayatans show up as loot you will be able to tell if there is a statue by an unusual loot icon in a spawn spot on your map as most (but not all!) do not share spawn locations with containers.

Obviously break containers too so you can get Ayatan stars (I don't bother with lockers as it slows me down) and then slot these into the statues before trading them for Endo with Maroo at her relay on Mars. Each statue has a different value ranging from 1500-3450 Endo if fuly slotted with stars when you turn them in.

On a side note, if levelling weapons this way and want it to go faster you can switch to Nesso on Neptune as the map and spawn points are identical but the affinity gain is higher. Ultor does mean you don't have to deal with nullies or Ratels though which may be easier depending on the weapon you are levlling and/or frame you are running.

Not the fastest farm in the world but it is how I have ranked up my prime and Umbra mods. As above you probably don't want to max primes/Umbras fully just yet as the cost for the last couple of pips is very high and the extra rank benefits are marginal.

For a bit more effort you could sell prime junk for plat and trade statues with people as those that are doing Arbies/Sorties are usually swimming in them.

I personally do deimos bounties to multitask, tier 4 has a chance at 750 endo a run and tier 5 has a 1k endo chance in the run, speed through these and you'll make a  lil endo whilst getting stuff to level up that syndicate. I got like 10k from just mindlessly doing them during the Naberus event.

19 hours ago, (PSN)DistinctDorito said:

I've been in need of lots of endo ever since i started working on my builds. I find myself going never ending excavation runs only to get 100 or less. I've been told to go to vodanoyi and arbitrations but vodanoya is way to difficult and i have no clue what arbitrations are. for the mod that im upgrading i need thousands of endo and i usually dont get past level 3 or 4. pls help.

I don't think anyone else has mentioned it yet, but you can dissolve excess copies of mods for endo.  Just go to your mod screen, sort by duplicates and then select and 'sell' excess copies of mods.  Always make sure that you leave yourself a few copies of every mod, but you'll never need more than 10 of any mod, so you might as well cash in the extras you have accumulated and turn them into endo.  The same thing works for credits if you find the balance shifts in the future and you need credits more than endo.

Zilchy's comment about ranking mods to 10 is absolutely the best advice in this thread.  Rank them to 8 and don't worry about the last couple points until you're swimming in credits and endo months/years from now.  The difference in performance isn't worth chasing.  

5 minutes ago, (PSN)Dr_Bruiser said:

I don't think anyone else has mentioned it yet, but you can dissolve excess copies of mods for endo.  Just go to your mod screen, sort by duplicates and then select and 'sell' excess copies of mods.  Always make sure that you leave yourself a few copies of every mod, but you'll never need more than 10 of any mod, so you might as well cash in the extras you have accumulated and turn them into endo.  The same thing works for credits if you find the balance shifts in the future and you need credits more than endo.

Zilchy's comment about ranking mods to 10 is absolutely the best advice in this thread.  Rank them to 8 and don't worry about the last couple points until you're swimming in credits and endo months/years from now.  The difference in performance isn't worth chasing.  

This is your best bet.

Definitely do the Weekly Ayatan mission from Maroo, and Wukong/Prime makes the runs trivial.

If you have Animal Instinct on your Sentinel or Thief's Wit on your Warframe, that helps to identify where containers/loot is by showing a white square on your minimap, this also applies to Ayatan Statues. 

Not every mission will spawn an Ayatan Statues but if you scour the map in a mission you have a chance to get one. I've picked up a bunch just running normal missions.

Good luck!

Archived