Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion: Explosives blow up other explosives.

DeeDeetheSpy

Example: Using Adhesvie blast I put down 4 Tonkor shots. When one blows up, it triggers the other 3 other gernades if they are in range. Same can go if other explosives are in the explosive sphere from Bombards and so on too during the triggering event.

I just think it will be fun...

Your own "mines" being blown up uselessly (potentially staggering you and maybe even leading to your death) by e.g. an enemy Bombard seems ... bad.

Why not, say, make Adhesive Blast actually useful by giving it a proximity detection auto-detonate feature?

Like, now that self-damage is gone, we don't need the basic safety feature this Mod once provided anymore, it needs something beyond that.

4 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

Your own "mines" being blown up uselessly (potentially staggering you and maybe even leading to your death) by e.g. an enemy Bombard seems ... bad.

Why not, say, make Adhesive Blast actually useful by giving it a proximity detection auto-detonate feature?

Like, now that self-damage is gone, we don't need the basic safety feature this Mod once provided anymore, it needs something beyond that.

I am okay with Prox detection too...

Fun thing with the "saftey feature" you said... I used to purposely aim Orgris at the feet of enemies and on a rare time it would stick in such a way the jet would point down and some reason would rag doll enemies and launch them upwards then randomly about. It was super rare, but made me laugh every time.

Archived