Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

☆ I am ok with this nightwave lasting until January buuuut...

(PSN)Mofojokers

We legit need an option to turn off glassed enemies if this is gonna be the case. An option based on the host as to not cause issues. But no joke i honestly don't think i can handle it much longer. Atleast need to correct the interactions with some of the abilities at the very least lile Khora's dome.

It's not fun, it really effects the flow of the game and it's been going on for so long. I mean honestly i have the bugger trapped on my ship acting as reminder to not tick off us Tenno lads. 

The rep is utterly pointless to most of us. So an option becomming avb after we defeat the glass maker Nihil only makes logical sense if you intend for us to suffer for alot longer.

If you are reading this please weigh in below because i honestly doubt anyone would disagree to an OPTION (not forced) to this after defeating Nihil.

Edit : Again stress this point, we are not talking about their removal as per other threads. But the option as host to disable them both for lore reasons and for game play reasons.

☆ TLDR since people don't read NO REMOVAL

Discusion so far has lead to this :

Option while solo to turn them off after completing Nihil and the option to completely mute Nora to help with the tolerance of a year long nightwave.

12 hours ago, Ailia_Grimm said:

We already have tens of topics about this, can you not make yet another one?

Because if you had taken notice my tenno child option as host not removal as they insist.

11 hours ago, (PSN)ErydisTheLucario said:

Ffs really? There was a thread yesterday about, there was a thread today about it, and what you want isn't happening for a few good reasons. Deal with it, it's not hard to swing your damn melee weapon!

Very constructive criticism and valid points but i must insist on my discussion regarding the option while host to disable them both for lore reason and for gameplay reasons.

11 hours ago, (PSN)Mofojokers said:

Because if you had taken notice my tenno child option as host not removal as they insist.

Very constructive criticism and valid points but i must insist on my discussion regarding the option while host to disable them both for lore reason and for gameplay reasons.

A problem with that already being that what if you're in a squad and people want the standing or resonance, it's straight unfair to take that away from people trying to do NW. Something that's been said, again, in the two topic threads before this. Whining isn't gonna solve it, this isn't feedback anyway. Just swing your sword, it's not hard.

Just now, (PSN)ErydisTheLucario said:

A problem with that already being that what if you're in a squad and people want the standing or resonance, it's straight unfair to take that away from people trying to do NW. Something that's been said, again, in the two topic threads before this. Whining isn't gonna solve it, this isn't feedback anyway.

Again i must insist if people choose to pug then they play by their hosts rules. It would be similar to saying why isn't this person doing bounties with us because i want to. If you want it then do your own thing.

It's not whining when you are maxed out and even when it caps increased it is normally capped again very quickly again without such *glass adds*.

Just now, (PSN)Mofojokers said:

Again i must insist if people choose to pug then they play by their hosts rules. It would be similar to saying why isn't this person doing bounties with us because i want to. If you want it then do your own thing.

It's not whining when you are maxed out and even when it caps increased it is normally capped again very quickly again without such *glass adds*.

You should also be aware that people still farm glass enemies for standing anyway. Besides, what are the odds that you yourself would be host all the time? Honestly...idk myself, but the point is that what you want will hinder others, that's a reason what you want is ridiculous and likely isn't happening.

15 minutes ago, vanaukas said:

Ok, wich youtuber started to crymoan about this and nora? Both issues suddenly started to be very vocalized by some players and was before the finale, so I don't believe it's just because we are done with him (Nihil).

Who cares about youtubers?.

I am more shocked and surprised that people are not more annoyed that no option was given after their death. More surprised that people have issues hitting the cap or find the nightwave bounties hard to do.....

I do miss the older warframe some times.

4 minutes ago, (PSN)ErydisTheLucario said:

You should also be aware that people still farm glass enemies for standing anyway. Besides, what are the odds that you yourself would be host all the time? Honestly...idk myself, but the point is that what you want will hinder others, that's a reason what you want is ridiculous and likely isn't happening.

So no option should be given even when solo because others should dictate this?. I can see many ways they can do this. I would happily play solo ( as i do anyway) just to have the option.

I struggle to understand the logical sense in not habing the option. Besides others seeming to want to force people to continue to deal with it. As i said below i am more shocked that this is not an option already.

3 minutes ago, DealerOfAbsolutes said:

The best solution would be to mute Nora after we finish the Glassmaker. The glassed enemies aren't annoying and spice up gameplay a bit. Nora on the other hand.......

That could be a good way to lessen the annoyance alot by having the option to completely mute her.

Just now, (PSN)Mofojokers said:

So no option should be given even when solo because others should dictate this?. I can see many ways they can do this. I would happily play solo ( as i do anyway) just to have the option.

I struggle to understand the logical sense in not habing the option. Besides others seeming to want to force people to continue to deal with it. As i said below i am more shocked that this is not an option already.

For solo its entirely different, if you're annoyed with glassed enemies and don't want to hinder others in pubs, an option for solo players doesn't hurt anyone. I doubt DE would do that though, they're not known to do much for a minority of players. For this, it'll be easier on them to not do anything.

8 minutes ago, (PSN)ErydisTheLucario said:

For solo its entirely different, if you're annoyed with glassed enemies and don't want to hinder others in pubs, an option for solo players doesn't hurt anyone. I doubt DE would do that though, they're not known to do much for a minority of players. For this, it'll be easier on them to not do anything.

Indeed that or as the above suggested option to completely mute Nora would work best. But it's as you said if they would do such a thing for minority players.

I don't like them, but they wont be changing it. Last Home Time they said that they would be adding an audio slider for Nora and thats all they can do at the moment to adress these frustrations.

It was worse while I was farming Simaris Rep, lately I havent done much that they can really impede. Its just annoying to have this NW drag on, I think most people who have been playing this whole time are really sick of it all.

1 hour ago, (PSN)Mofojokers said:

Who cares about youtubers?.

I am more shocked and surprised that people are not more annoyed that no option was given after their death. More surprised that people have issues hitting the cap or find the nightwave bounties hard to do.....

I do miss the older warframe some times.

Why someone would be annoyed by this on first place? Weak enemies that the only thing that could ruin are stealth kills for affinity farm - simaris farm.

Honestly this kind of complains just sound like a made up crymoaning from the usual drama youtubers.

And yeah, I do miss having to turn on notifications if I wanted to grab a freebie from alerts, honestly this was top tier experience... :crylaugh:

1 minute ago, Hypernaut1 said:

i fail to see the issue with glassed enemies. The change up gameplay. Arent you tired of only having eximus enemies? 

Eximus units don't become invulnerable when affected by Strangledome or Enthrall (and possibly other abilities). They don't explode next to fragile Latrox Une ospreys. They don't take away a corpse that can be looted. They don't greet themselves via numerous transmissions from Nora. They just spawn silently with their aura, take reduced damage and die in the usual way.

Fix the glass bits invulnerability when under the effects of Warframe abilities and I'd call that a compromise. This is probably the most irritating aspect... invincible glass bits when under the effect of some Warframe abilities. If you're trying to run Deimos bounties for those Deimos set mods and Acolyte mods, the explosions are very annoying when dealing with Latrox Une bounty phases. The idea is to get all the bonuses in all bounty phases for the extra drop... and glass fissures reduce the Osprey's HP just that much more (it doesn't regenerate shields once it loses HP).

18 minutes ago, Oorel said:

It was worse while I was farming Simaris Rep, lately I havent done much that they can really impede. Its just annoying to have this NW drag on, I think most people who have been playing this whole time are really sick of it all.

Oh right. The Void Fissure mechanic raises enemy alert levels... so if you're trying to stealthily scan enemies for quick Simaris Rep... less rep when glass fissures appear. Didn't think of that! That's pretty annoying!

Personally, I do Simaris' daily Synthesis in Steel Path. Today, I scanned 4 Napalms on Naga, Sedna... each worth about 7000 Simaris standing. My cap is 27500 or something... so I maxed out by just scanning those 4 Napalms. Then Simaris gave me another 10000 standing for my efforts ... that's not subject to the cap. I got 37500 total for the day.

I don't know... you don't always get 4x x 10000 daily Synthesis tasks. But when you do, it's way more standing than you could possibly get with a Loki stealthily scanning Steel Path targets.

55 minutes ago, nslay said:

Eximus units don't become invulnerable when affected by Strangledome or Enthrall (and possibly other abilities). They don't explode next to fragile Latrox Une ospreys. They don't take away a corpse that can be looted. They don't greet themselves via numerous transmissions from Nora. They just spawn silently with their aura, take reduced damage and die in the usual way.

Fix the glass bits invulnerability when under the effects of Warframe abilities and I'd call that a compromise. This is probably the most irritating aspect... invincible glass bits when under the effect of some Warframe abilities. If you're trying to run Deimos bounties for those Deimos set mods and Acolyte mods, the explosions are very annoying when dealing with Latrox Une bounty phases. The idea is to get all the bonuses in all bounty phases for the extra drop... and glass fissures reduce the Osprey's HP just that much more (it doesn't regenerate shields once it loses HP).

This is definitely one of the annoyances that i tire of and wish some of the lads above would take into consideration. Because the fact is this should of ended long ago. I don't think it's whining or the worse thing to ask for compromises if we must now endure it until January next year.

Hopefully the next battlepass nightwave will last only a few months making the quirky mechanics less of an annoyance.

Archived