Can we please get rid of this?

20 hours ago, Zimzala said:

...or it could just be that different people notice, and are concerned/bothered/focused about, different things, with different points of view, including aesthetic outlooks...🤔

or its just ignorance from some certain people 🤔

DE, would you maybe think about getting rid of the bright light flashes when entering missions?

its extremely uncomfortable for players with photosensitive eyes like me ( having this condition due to an accident with chemicals )

i posted this in General forums aswell almost 2 weeks ago ( but it might be better placed here ), and many other Tenno agreed that this is indeed an issue, calling it " flashbangs ".

Would be very nice if we could really get rid of that 😳

Edited by Kouden
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, chaotea said:

Link to previous post to see what was brought up.

yep. but i posted an updated version here in feedback now bcs it actually belongs here as another Tenno already suggested 😁

On 2020-11-13 at 1:46 AM, Kouden said:

since my question has been ignored twice on todays stream i have to ask here :

DE, would you maybe think about getting rid of the bright light flashes when entering missions?

its extremely uncomfortable for players with photosensitive eyes like me ( having this condition due to an accident with chemicals )

Would be very nice if we could really get rid of that 😳

Ah the Borderlands syndrome, I think effects are overused in videogames lately best examples i´ve played lately are borderlands 3, rage 2 and warframe, it would be cool to turn off some effects specially the high contrast ones but I don´'t think that´s an option, I share your concern.

• Like 2