Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login Failed

Planetary_Devastation

4 hours ago, (PSN)AOIARIA said:

Same here on PS4, does the network not responding thing at the bottom then login failed. Haven't been able to login for like 10 hours now, I just want to use the 3 day booster they gave us xD

Plot twist: The 10 hour shutdown after the free 3 day booster was all part of their plan.

Anyways I still can't login..

7 hours ago, Planetary_Devastation said:

Plot twist: The 10 hour shutdown after the free 3 day booster was all part of their plan.

Anyways I still can't login..

Still can't login too. The booster should expire in 24 hours I think, maybe then I'll be able to login as per the plan lol

Thing is I can't contact support either, their zendesk page just loads forever and ever.. what the heck is going on 0_0

On 2020-11-17 at 6:52 PM, Planetary_Devastation said:

What about now?

Still can't login. Now I can't even get to the login screen, since there's a new update that I just installed, it stays at the first loading screen with "connecting...", several minutes later it says "unable to connect. Please ensure you have the latest Warframe update installed".

And I still can't access the support page. I dunno what else to do, I already reinstalled the game and deleted the local save. I put over 1k hours in this game damn it v_v

2 hours ago, (PSN)AOIARIA said:

Still can't login. Now I can't even get to the login screen, since there's a new update that I just installed, it stays at the first loading screen with "connecting...", several minutes later it says "unable to connect. Please ensure you have the latest Warframe update installed".

And I still can't access the support page. I dunno what else to do, I already reinstalled the game and deleted the local save. I put over 1k hours in this game damn it v_v

Samething 

Archived