General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Getting Rank 30 problem

KnowhowLV

Hi! I have problems with getting MR30.
Still need 11,998 points, BUT I managed to level all 591/591 items in game.
All maps, modulars, steel path, nekromech and all possible Baro and hidden stuff is levelled...
Need help from moderators.
Screenshots of my profile:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NRsBAkNVeZaEIDmPNmA2QLtxwvRL2VXe/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1t47XGB4NJXVLVbJSVWleUH9W1dhM6iLw/view?usp=sharing
/profile KnowhowLV

On 2020-11-13 at 8:03 PM, KnowhowLV said:

Is there other way to contact the support besides the forum?

Support has its own site, see https://warframe.com > community > support.

I overlayed my mastery breakdown for comparison (I'm MR30):

jNs2gWi.jpg

So you have 2 extra primaries, 2 less secondaries and 2 less pets...

The extra primaries are likely the kitguns which don't give MRxp, or at least they claim so (I had all 4 chambers show up as unmastered in primaries when I reached MR30, so they're certainly not required).

The missing secondaries and pets are baffling, I have 589/591 btw so it's not like there's hidden things that you're missing, they just didn't add them up properly...

39 minutes ago, HunterDigi said:

I overlayed my mastery breakdown for comparison (I'm MR30):

Interesting.  Here's mine, overlayed on both of yours:

Zea5cqO.png

I believe the primary/secondary discrepancies are the kitguns.  If you've ranked a kitgun as both a secondary and a primary then it's counted under the primary category.  I haven't ranked any primary kitguns (587/591), so all of my kitguns are counted under the secondary category on my profile.@KnowhowLV has ranked all of them as primaries (591/591), so that's where they're counted on his profile.  @HunterDigi has ranked two of them as primaries (589/591), so they're split.

The companions are harder to explain.  As far as I can tell from my profile and the codex, there are 15 meat-based companions and 4 robotic companions, making 19 total.  I know Khora's Venari counts as a companion but doesn't show up under the codex or profile, so that makes 20, which should be 120K mastery. 

My only explanation for the other 6k is the Voidrig Necramech, which doesn't seem to show up in any other category.

FYI: As of the latest update Necramechs have been separated into their own category on the Mastery Breakdown.  My "Companions" section is back down to 120K.

Also, it looks like Kitguns now count under the "Primary" section even if you've never ranked them as a primary.

I've confirmed that one of my Deimos companions didn't count despite showing up as mastered in Profile, if you are missing mastery check Codex for the Mastered symbol. Profile can't be trusted it seems.

Missing mastered symbol in Codex:

Spoiler

AFKZV7O.png?1

Profile tells me it's mastered:

Spoiler

1IpL8R7.png

I had 114k companion xp before leveling the second Sly Vulpaphyla but reach 120k now so it was definitely bugged.

On 2020-11-13 at 7:03 PM, KnowhowLV said:

Is there other way to contact the support besides the forum?

ever heard of the supportdesk and sending in a ticket? if you might check the 'menue' of this forum...

but before you send in any unnecessary request to them, make sure you are NOT missing something by double checking with wiki site about it (and no, i did'nt bother to check your screens, that's your job...)

here's the link to the wiki though: https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Mastery_Rank keep in mind the 'junctions' are listed there appard from the from the 'missions' as well as normal and steel path are added up together (minus the junctions). also the companions are seperated, so i hope you can do simple adding ^^

if i ever feel the urge for it, i might change the wiki site so it looks like the in-game one (or add an alternative view for it), but for now, calculate it yourself or hope someone else does the work (for me or for you ^^)

Archived