Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Livestream Schedule: November 16 - 20

[DE]Helen

Tenno,

Tune into our working from home community streams to hang out with the team and enjoy some casual Warframe gameplay!

In lieu of our traditional streams, members of the Community Team are broadcasting from their homes during our regularly scheduled times. Stop by and catch up with us and other Tenno!

Watch for 30 minutes to Receive This Week’s Twitch Drops:

• Monday - Equal chance to receive one of these Weakened Species:
    • Weakened Crescent Vulpaphyla
    • Weakened Panzer Vulpaphyla
    • Weakened Sly Vulpaphyla
  • Tuesday - Equal chance to receive one of these Mutagen:
    • Adra Mutagen
    • Elsa Mutagen
    • Zarim Mutagen
    • Phijar Mutagen
  • Wednesday - Equal chance to receive one of these Antigen:
    • Desus Antigen
    • Virox Antigen
    • Plagen Antigen
    • Poxi Antigen
  • Thursday:
    • 10 Son Tokens

This week, watch your way to a Vulpaphyla and all the Son Tokens you need to Gild your new companion!

Reminder: Make sure your Twitch and Warframe accounts are linked!

Spoiler

If you're having trouble, please unlink and relink your Twitch and Warframe accounts. First, make sure you're logged into warframe.com & twitch.tv with the correct accounts you want linked. Then visit warframe.com/user and under "User Information", check your Twitch Sync field. Refresh the link by choosing "Click here to unlink" and then choosing "Click here to link".

Those who have not linked their accounts before can do so here

Join us at twitch.tv/warframe for the following:

RemoteStreamPage_1080p.jpg

Nintendo Switch Tenno who want to watch from their portable console can do so by installing the YouTube app for free at the Nintendo eShop. Head to the Warframe YouTube channel when we're live to tune in!

• Like 35

22 minutes ago, Nyarllathoteph said:

Just tell us that you don't want to do Devstream this week and that you are moving it yet another 14 days further, we can survive that, we don't need this PR stuff...

I'm sorry, but you are probably in the minority that DOESN'T like free stuff...

Pretty strange in my opinion.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, (PSN)Abassael said:

Really nice drops, now I just hope that we'll be getting all the drops, unlike the stream of last wednesday during  which most people didn't get the drops and didn't get any news about it

I'm glad to hear you received the rest of the Drops! We saw people were having some trouble Wednesday. If you didn't catch it, we recognized the issue mid-stream and did our best to push the Drop out, leaving the stream running late until we saw Chat reported successful Drops. Some Tenno got it during or just after the stream, but I'm sorry to hear some missed it.

I hope that you'll be able to enjoy this week's Drops and promise we'll continue to pay attention to live reports during streams!

• Like 9

hace 14 minutos, Cade.V dijo:

Same drops as this week? Alright, time to abandon streams for another week. Other than Friday of course

This week there was a predasite and mutagen and antigens for them. Next week is the same but for Vulpaphylas :D

Same kind of item, different pets :)

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, [DE]Helen said:

I'm glad to hear you received the rest of the Drops! We saw people were having some trouble Wednesday. If you didn't catch it, we recognized the issue mid-stream and did our best to push the Drop out, leaving the stream running late until we saw Chat reported successful Drops. Some Tenno got it during or just after the stream, but I'm sorry to hear some missed it.

I hope that you'll be able to enjoy this week's Drops and promise we'll continue to pay attention to live reports during streams!

I stayed online that day from the moment the stream started until the moment the stream went offline, yet I didn't get it, and the way you're putting it sounds like I'm just not going to get it anymore, not happy with that

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, (PSN)Abassael said:

I stayed online that day from the moment the stream started until the moment the stream went offline, yet I didn't get it, and the way you're putting it sounds like I'm just not going to get it anymore, not happy with that
Yeah me too. What makes it worse is that so many of us mentioned it during yesterday's stream and we were actively ignored as no mention was made. I say actively ignored because of the sheer volume of messages means they had to have been seen so why no mention? Lame, real lame

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Anashar_Vicis_Educis said:

I'm sorry, but you are probably in the minority that DOESN'T like free stuff...

Pretty strange in my opinion.

Then you must be the minority that didn't understand my message. I was talking only and only about the TBD devstream, because when there is TBD, then considering their working morale, they will probably cancel it again. That's what I was referring to, to the fact that the TBD is basically the same as saying there is no devstream this week, A PR statement. Where the heck I was complaining about free stuff, I have not a single clue.