Livestream Schedule: November 16 - 20

Yeah it sounds like your making out most got their drops. They didnt. And now to just move on and kinda disregard the issue,i feel a level of trust is gone. I know the drop policies,but besides 1 remark during that entire stream regarding the missing drops,no ‘attempt‘ was made to rectify it.Besides telling us to basically switch it on and off...which didnt work. I will similarly not make any effort to watch this week...

In the past yall have given an additional dev stream for what drops people didnt recieve. Why cant that happen again since a lot of people have not recieved the antigen even having watched it from start to end including the extra 5 minutes you gave us......

4 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:

I'm glad to hear you received the rest of the Drops! We saw people were having some trouble Wednesday. If you didn't catch it, we recognized the issue mid-stream and did our best to push the Drop out, leaving the stream running late until we saw Chat reported successful Drops. Some Tenno got it during or just after the stream, but I'm sorry to hear some missed it.

I hope that you'll be able to enjoy this week's Drops and promise we'll continue to pay attention to live reports during streams!

EDIT: I know I was linked since I got every reward during that week excluding the antigen.

Edited by (PSN)Wolferick92
Clarification
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, Cade.V said:

Same drops as this week? Alright, time to abandon streams for another week. Other than Friday of course

This week was Predasite.  Next week is Vulpaphyla so, nah, not the same drops.

Edited by xiaodenden
3 hours ago, (PSN)Overtkill21 said:

LOL - so much hard work you had to do.

My tiny violin, it plays for thee.

I just hoped for something that I'd be interested in. that's all.

No need to be smirky smartass, really.

1 hour ago, mrgudveseli said:

Not same drops. Mutagens and antigens for predasites and vulpas are different.

Ah. Well I already got it all from deimos wildlife. Hopefully we'll get "more intersting" drops next week or so.

Edited by deothor

Basmu Basmu Basmu Basmu Basmu Basmu Basmu Basmu Basmu Basmu Basmu Basmu Basmu Basmu Basmu Basmu Basmu Basmu Basmu Basmu Basmu Basmu Basmu Basmu Basmu 

This is me when I open this page and of course it gives things you can obtain by playing the game

• Like 1