Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Livestream Schedule: November 16 - 20

[DE]Helen

1 minute ago, (PSN)Overtkill21 said:

After you call folks "lazy" for wanting drops that you already had, yep, it was absolutely called for.

1. havent called anyone lazy (wtf is this strawman?)

2. After calling? Cause that'd mean I said 'lazy' (which i didnt) before your snarky comment?

???? I think I overestimated the "smart" part in "smartass". Anyways, I don't feel like continuing this banter. Bai

5 hours ago, deothor said:

1. havent called anyone lazy (wtf is this strawman?)

2. After calling? Cause that'd mean I said 'lazy' (which i didnt) before your snarky comment?

???? I think I overestimated the "smart" part in "smartass". Anyways, I don't feel like continuing this banter. Bai

You seem to be having difficulty with reading, I replied to a person that said this:

"Another week of not watching the streams, 2 weeks in a row to reward the lazy players, go farm your own pets like the rest of us had to ffs"

If you aren't that person then why did you reply to me?

I probably should have replied to someone else with this, seeing as you can't seem to follow a thread.

Edited by (PSN)Overtkill21

Thank you DE for these great streams. They are fun to watch and helps get the mind off things for a bit.

Every week it's the same thing, someone complains. It's not always the same thing but it's still complaining. Why is it people can't just say thank you, even before complaining. So what, I didn't get the drop on Wednesday either but oh well it was free anyways.

Edited by (XBOX)HellHawk1976
Entered before it was completed.
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Mephisto6xx6 said:

hi guys, do we have to post a comment into the chat to be counted as viewing the stream or can I be logged into my account and just leave it play?  Only ask as I'm either asleep or at work on all the times the streams are on.

You don't have to post a comment, but you should show up in the list of chat users. You actually have to go into the stream instead of sitting at their front page, and to be safe you should set twitch to be your top tab and make sure your computer doesn't go to sleep while you're away.

When the stream is running it doesn't need to stay your top tab, but you do need to "check in", I've found (the only time I've had a stream on the whole time and didn't get a drop when my account was linked properly was when I had a tab open from the Thursday stream in the background where they hadn't raided anyone and I just assumed it would pick me up because I hadn't left the screen, but I missed my harrow neuroptics nonetheless).

If I have to miss a stream because I have to go into the office or won't otherwise be home, I go to their twitch page, then click on "Warframe" under the video pane and it takes me to the stream that hasn't started yet (the video pane gets bigger and you can see the chat window). I check to make sure I'm not showing as offline, then I check the chat users to make sure I'm showing up. Then I just turn off my monitor and walk away. Works like a charm. 

• Like 1

On 2020-11-13 at 12:44 PM, [DE]Helen said:

Wednesday - Equal chance to receive one of these Antigen:

• Desus Antigen
  • Virox Antigen
  • Plagen Antigen
  • Poxi Antigen

I was wondering about last week's Antigen drops. Lots of us never got it. Just to be clear, I don't need it, I can cook my own. But I wanted an explanation. Even just "person forgot to click the button" or "twitch error, not our fault" would be fine enough to explain why so many users never got the drop. Twitch drops isn't the end of the world, thanks for the free goodies.

P.S. I want to join the Acolyte Program!

• Like 2

On 2020-11-13 at 2:44 PM, [DE]Helen said:

Tenno,

Tune into our working from home community streams to hang out with the team and enjoy some casual Warframe gameplay!

In lieu of our traditional streams, members of the Community Team are broadcasting from their homes during our regularly scheduled times. Stop by and catch up with us and other Tenno!

Watch for 30 minutes to Receive This Week’s Twitch Drops:

• Monday - Equal chance to receive one of these Weakened Species:
    • Weakened Crescent Vulpaphyla
    • Weakened Panzer Vulpaphyla
    • Weakened Sly Vulpaphyla
  • Tuesday - Equal chance to receive one of these Mutagen:
    • Adra Mutagen
    • Elsa Mutagen
    • Zarim Mutagen
    • Phijar Mutagen
  • Wednesday - Equal chance to receive one of these Antigen:
    • Desus Antigen
    • Virox Antigen
    • Plagen Antigen
    • Poxi Antigen
  • Thursday:
    • 10 Son Tokens

This week, watch your way to a Vulpaphyla and all the Son Tokens you need to Gild your new companion!

Reminder: Make sure your Twitch and Warframe accounts are linked!

Reveal hidden contents

If you're having trouble, please unlink and relink your Twitch and Warframe accounts. First, make sure you're logged into warframe.com & twitch.tv with the correct accounts you want linked. Then visit warframe.com/user and under "User Information", check your Twitch Sync field. Refresh the link by choosing "Click here to unlink" and then choosing "Click here to link".

Those who have not linked their accounts before can do so here

Join us at twitch.tv/warframe for the following:

RemoteStreamPage_1080p.jpg

Nintendo Switch Tenno who want to watch from their portable console can do so by installing the YouTube app for free at the Nintendo eShop. Head to the Warframe YouTube channel when we're live to tune in!

On 2020-11-13 at 12:47 PM, trunks013 said:

Yay Kavats !

On 2020-11-13 at 12:51 PM, Matheus_Kirel said:

So next week is the kitty version of the new pets.. nice. Will be looking forward to that. Got my new doggo friend that I'm looking forward to taking out for walkies. 🙂

Lion-doggos and fox-kittehs. Ah, what times we live in. ;)

• Like 1

Will we be hearing about any changes/fixes to Deimos Arcana being implemented before it's release "this week"?

There seem to be a lot of questions being asked on both these forums and other social media about the decision to go ahead with this considering the feedback gained during the test server period.