Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Livestream Schedule: November 16 - 20

[DE]Helen

On 2020-11-13 at 6:18 PM, (PSN)Triggered_Tomato said:

There was a issue with loads of us not recieving the antigen drop.Even after watching an hour. Are we just losing that then?What if that happens this week? Or more than once...?Quite sad i dont have my pupper on my bday today tbh...

This. I thought I was the only one that didn't get the antigen drop last week. Got it this week and Made a vupaphyla but didn't get last week's for a predasite...😔

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, (PSN)Abassael said:

Got the feeling barely anyone got it

From the tags of all the people complaining, I'm wondering if it was PS4 players specifically who had issues. There's always a group of people who miss any given drop and complain about it, and it's almost always user error (or a corrupted link, which happens from time to time), but there were a ton of people complaining about that one specific drop and almost all of them are PSN players.

17 minutes ago, fastlane37 said:

From the tags of all the people complaining, I'm wondering if it was PS4 players specifically who had issues. There's always a group of people who miss any given drop and complain about it, and it's almost always user error (or a corrupted link, which happens from time to time), but there were a ton of people complaining about that one specific drop and almost all of them are PSN players.

After the bug on ps4 (which only a few minutes ago got fixed) that doesn't actually surprise me

3 hours ago, fastlane37 said:

Unfortunately not. I play on Xbox and didn't get it either but got all the rest of them.

6 hours ago, fastlane37 said:

PC player, didn't get that drop either.