Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need someone to infect me with helminth cyst

Envyous

Question

9 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, Miser_able said:

are you using a frame that has never been infected before? cause if you get cured you can never be infected again on that frame.

I think his problem is the inverse Warframe vaccination law: unlike real life, vaccinations in Warframe are trusted, widespread, and often immediate. So even if you want a helminth cyst, nobody is around to infect you

1 minute ago, TARINunit9 said:

I think his problem is the inverse Warframe vaccination law: unlike real life, vaccinations in Warframe are trusted, widespread, and often immediate. So even if you want a helminth cyst, nobody is around to infect you

everytime ive gotten a new frame, I get infected the same day. maybe vaccinations are more common on console

You dont get infected by other players.

You get infected from fighting Infested enemies.  

If you already had a zit and popped it you are immune.  (so use a different/fresh new frame to fight infested)

It takes a couple of days for a zit to mature (look for a squiggly thing coming out of it),  Then you can pop it or use it to make a heminth kubro (via the incubator, not helminth chair).

----------------

On ps4 on End of Mission screens if you have been infected you should see a giant zit on your neck right away until the screen finishes loading and renders the correct size of zit lol)

10 hours ago, (PSN)AbBaNdOn_ said:

You dont get infected by other players.

You get infected from fighting Infested enemies.  

literally none of that is true...
this quote is directly from the wiki
"As long as Nidus is infected, any Warframes that come into contact with him will also contract the Helminth Virus. Players will know if they have been infected when they hear an 'injection' sound, and are briefly surrounded by a light, brown cloud. After 24 hours, the same cyst will appear on the newly infected Warframe. The now-infected Warframes can also spread the virus to other Warframes the same way as Nidus."

Archived