Fellow MR 30s how often do you use the relay blessings?

(XBOX)The Neko Otaku

31 minutes ago, (XBOX)The Neko Otaku said:

So how many of you are actively using the relay blessings? And how often?

I been doing it every day so far and now im announcing it in recruiting and relay chat what blessing and relay im doing to try to give to as many people.

I got MR30 the day Nezha Prime came out and so far havent used the Blessing a single time because:

1 - I dont remember its a thing.
2 - I dont want to keep visiting Relays to do so
3 - I dont want to waste it with 0 or small numbers of players.

Personally i would prefer we had the terminal we use to activate the Blessings be in our ship and it acted as a Passive bonus given to teammates in a mission with a player that has an active Bless instead of having to activate it again and again every day and pick 1 out of them. Having the console placeable in our ships would allow us to switch which active Bless would be active.

There's a discord channel dedicated to pinging people that want specific blessings.

I pick whichever blessing I want to use myself, ping whoever is interested and then make use of it.

I'm doing this almost daily, just skipping days I start playing late.

2 minutes ago, 16Bitman said:

There's a discord channel dedicated to pinging people that want specific blessings.

I pick whichever blessing I want to use myself, ping whoever is interested and then make use of it.

I'm doing this almost daily, just skipping days I start playing late.

based. Relays works based on regions or are a global instance? 

the part where there is no fast travel to the blessing font makes me only do it if I feel like I need the 25% affinity bonus to max something

Usually I pick orcus relay since it's a low population relay that has little lag.

and also once I did it at maroo's to see if the wooden oberon statue would change (it doesn't).

6 minutes ago, vanaukas said:

based. Relays works based on regions or are a global instance? 

It works based on region and languange setting of the Warframe client.

Everyone in the server is supposed to have the game on english and the region is easily changeable in a couple of secconds.

9 hours ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

I got MR30 the day Nezha Prime came out and so far havent used the Blessing a single time because:

Personally i would prefer we had the terminal we use to activate the Blessings be in our ship and it acted as a Passive bonus given to teammates in a mission with a player that has an active Bless instead of having to activate it again and again every day and pick 1 out of them. Having the console placeable in our ships would allow us to switch which active Bless would be active.

Indeed, Im not 30 yet but I was already thinking its a pain goin to relay to do it each time. 

En 14/11/2020 a las 2:49, BiancaRoughfin dijo:

Always the same... We already have a great number of features in our ship because the people is too lazy to leave it and go somewhere else. The fact of going into a relay and bless the people inside its a gesture towards community, to your fellow tenno. Its not so much, just a lil show of kindness. Im MR 29, when I reach mr30 i ll have no problem on doing it and go to the relay, just a couple of minuttes.

I use it from time to time, to buff myself with whatever assists my evening plans, sharing it with whoever happens to be in the relay.

I do like the concept even though I'm not using it a ton.

Edit: I think they should add a pop up when we bless people. Similar to the invasion pop ups. "You've just been blessed with 25% affinity by (enter tenno name)"

Ideally this would drive players to idle and deploy from the relays, so they are more exposed to the community, most ppl forget that navigation works from relays and dojos.

If players got into the habit of staying in relay between missions, they'd have much more exposure, you might eventually reach a point where you have all 6 boosts on 100% of the time. 

On 2020-11-14 at 1:26 PM, anarchy753 said:

If I think "I'm gonna level this thing up" I go chuck on the affinity buff, that's all.

On a side note, other people have said the statue in the relay changes to their frame when they use the buff, but it hasn't happened once for me.

Only works on the Rhino Statue relays and then you have to hope the buff gets a popup in the middle of your screen or nothing happens.

Archived