Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How many players actually still play heart of Deimos

(PSN)xGencellron

Got all weapons , didn't care for necromechs etc... İ find it to be pleasant to mine and fish even animal capture  but  fps is the real reason why i am staying away from open worlds , in year 2015 this game was running 60+ fps with full effects , and now it hardly sees 45 in my full resolution at everything at low even in liset so dynamic resolution is on through whole game  , 144 p with 25 fps experience is not something you can enjoy through open worlds for a long time... The day de adds the ability to use heavy weapons as primary(without summoning etc) maybe i will grind for necramehs too...

It's the only place to get decent mutagen samples on the regular as well as current release weapons, frame parts, and resources need for future weapons. So it'll be here for a while. I think people play Plains less than they do Deimos. The only reasons most people go to Cetus anymore is for Eidolon hunts and arcanes.

I found Deimos to be the best of what Vallis and Plains had to offer combined in one. It's not too grindy and quite easy to get things. Honestly it's my favorite Landscape and I find it relaxing to go there to fish/mine/tranq. Only reason I haven't been back to it in awhile is because I have nothing more to buy there for now. The bounties do seems a bit slower but with how many tokens we get I find it alright. It would be nice if they changed some of the rewards. I have a handful of those Quassus BPs and no reason to craft them. The necramechs are neat in concept but it seems hard for devs to make them useful without being too OP I guess? I still have issues trying to get energy back with orbs.  The story wasn't too bad but I had to look it up on the wiki to get most of the information since I didn't get it or missed something in game. 

Anyways, I'm just glad I'm not being told what Naberus is anymore. Every. Single. Time.

Open worlds are a marketing success to draw in new players, but gameplay-wise they are a letdown since general gameplay loop is worse. When you are done farming all stuff introduced with an open world, there is little to no reason to come back. Most of important farm loops like relics, Kuva, prime parts are done elsewhere. Tridolons are the only exception, as they represent at least some form of "challenging" content, actually require teamwork and have meaningfull rewards. Neither Fortuna nor Deimos have Tridolons substitutes.

I largely ignore open worlds. The only reason I go there is if I have a corresponding Riven or there is an easy NW task, like fish or mine. I cannot even bring myself to get maxed standing with Mother. Did a few vaults to see what they are and after realising they offer nothing but Necro-mech stuff, a completely unfinished addition that is only useable in open worlds - the very place I hardly ever visit - my interested vanished.

Given the power, I would delete all open worlds as they are. They do not go well with WF formula: due to static environment open world bounties get repetitive sooner than regular missions; open worlds have disjointed island economy; large open spaces do not mash well with Frame powers with 10 meters base range.

But heyyyy, with Duviri a next open world is already in the making. I find it more and more difficult to play the game, not just open worlds.

5 часов назад, ShortCat сказал:

Open worlds are a marketing success to draw in new players, but gameplay-wise they are a letdown since general gameplay loop is worse. When you are done farming all stuff introduced with an open world, there is little to no reason to come back. Most of important farm loops like relics, Kuva, prime parts are done elsewhere. Tridolons are the only exception, as they represent at least some form of "challenging" content, actually require teamwork and have meaningfull rewards. Neither Fortuna nor Deimos have Tridolons substitutes.

I largely ignore open worlds. The only reason I go there is if I have a corresponding Riven or there is an easy NW task, like fish or mine. I cannot even bring myself to get maxed standing with Mother. Did a few vaults to see what they are and after realising they offer nothing but Necro-mech stuff, a completely unfinished addition that is only useable in open worlds - the very place I hardly ever visit - my interested vanished.

Given the power, I would delete all open worlds as they are. They do not go well with WF formula: due to static environment open world bounties get repetitive sooner than regular missions; open worlds have disjointed island economy; large open spaces do not mash well with Frame powers with 10 meters base range.

But heyyyy, with Duviri a next open world is already in the making. I find it more and more difficult to play the game, not just open worlds.

...I thought I saw the exact same message somewhere.

I'm getting ridicilously more disgusted by the community honestly... I'll just go back to not looking at the forums much.
I'll just play Warframe as it is, and enjoy it!
*insert an Excalibur Umbra being chased around by ALL the infested in the open world while Tranq-ing a bug.*

I take a different approach to this open world stuff. I only dip my toe in after a week or so of it being released. Complete the main quest, do a few bounties. Then you know what I do? Other stuff. There is a lot to do in this game, and I get easily burnt out grinding for things.

I only return to content when most of the bugs have been ironed out and I get bored. Do a little of this, a little of that. Grind for a certain weapon, etc... That way, I never get burned out. I can only afford to play warframe for a few hours a day on average, so my time is valuable. I set myself a small goal and work towards it.

So to answer the OP's question, yes, I'm just starting to delve more deeply into Deimos right now. I haven't been burnt out because I haven't played it that much. When I get bored, I stop, and I go do something else. Liches, other open worlds, steel path, whatever.

And so that's my biggest advice to anyone getting burnt out. Yes, the drop rates suck. If I really need something, I might just spend plat on it (lots of prime parts to sell). But most importantly, I don't force myself into the RNG hell that makes me want to break my laptop. I just walk away and come back later. I'm still farming Equinox lol, only 1 part left but over 100 runs. I don't need anything badly enough to burn myself out for it.

Archived