Jump to content

Teshin will have Umbra bps for sale


(XBOX)YoungGunn82

Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, (XBOX)YoungGunn82 said:

I farming as much SE as I can in the hopes it’s a bp I can buy whenever I have 100 SE. 

as I said in that DM, I'm not sure those costs will stay the same, but I could be wrong, and maybe Forma will be 1:1 on all Blueprints (hopefully).

inb4 complaints about Umbra Addicts being "forced" to play Steel Path. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

inb4 complaints about Umbra Addicts being "forced" to play Steel Path. 

I'm sure DE is gonna tone down SP because of this Umbra forma thing. I never wanted it and I've beena gainst it snce they added SP. 

SE farm just proved my point when it comes to people don't giving a single f*ck about a game mode and just care about the rewards... And that people is the people who will start to throw tanturms and scream when DE nerf the SE farm into the ground thanks to the same people and their braindead AFK farming for rivens.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@DE Before the patch update goes live be sure to increase the cost of the Umbral Forma to something like 1000 SE a throw.

For something like this 100 is way too cheap.

That or limit the amount we can buy to say 1 a week.

Because if Umbral Forma are so cheap and easy to get hold of why did we all have to grind so hard during Nightwave to get a single one? 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Fl_3 said:

@DE Before the patch update goes live be sure to increase the cost of the Umbral Forma to something like 1000 SE a throw.

For something like this 100 is way too cheap.

That or limit the amount we can buy to say 1 a week.

Because if Umbral Forma are so cheap and easy to get hold of why did we all have to grind so hard during Nightwave to get a single one? 

 

Why? Umbra forma feels good because it's limited but it's just nice at best. Most builds can put two mods in without umbra forma, you'll only really need it if you want to use three umbra mods.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 час назад, Fl_3 сказал:

@DE Before the patch update goes live be sure to increase the cost of the Umbral Forma to something like 1000 SE a throw.

For something like this 100 is way too cheap.

That or limit the amount we can buy to say 1 a week.

Because if Umbral Forma are so cheap and easy to get hold of why did we all have to grind so hard during Nightwave to get a single one? 

 

ideal would be make Umbra Forma permanent in Teshin's stuff but available one per week for 100 SE

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Fl_3 said:

For something like this 100 is way too cheap.

That or limit the amount we can buy to say 1 a week.

to get 100SE after SE rework you'll have to farm for about a week, so it's neither cheap nor needs to be gated by time.

I find it sad how folks skip the fact DE just nerf-hammered SE farming down only to toss some sweetener on top of umbra forma and suddenly noone cares.

Sigh.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, vanaukas said:

SE farm just proved my point when it comes to people don't giving a single f*ck about a game mode and just care about the rewards... And that people is the people who will start to throw tanturms and scream when DE nerf the SE farm into the ground thanks to the same people and their braindead AFK farming for rivens.

its sad really. Guys, try to enjoy the journey, not the destination ^^

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's a great addition although little too late...
I don't know how many tenno put an umbra forma to min-max a build or just to have one in. If I put one in every frame it will break so many good builds.
I already put all the umbra in all the frames I wanted and after this every umbra forma is an experiment bonus.
At the end I'll put one on inaros just for the lulz of putting it on an useless frame. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Hypernaut1 said:

If this isn't a rare rotation, umbra forma will quickly lose its value to the point where it might even be less useful than regular forma.

It'll need like reactors. They're incredibly useful right up until you use it on every frame

There's always another frame

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, (XBOX)C11H22O11 said:

Why? Umbra forma feels good because it's limited but it's just nice at best. Most builds can put two mods in without umbra forma, you'll only really need it if you want to use three umbra mods.

This. There are only a few frames that benefit that much from all 3 umbral mods. 

And the ones that do dont benefit in some huge game breaking way.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hmm, as nice as it may seem to give Teshin's SE shop more meaning, I'm not a big fan of having Umbra Forma there. It almost completely devalues future Nightwave seasons and its accessability will make it mandatory for almost all frames. It's value is reduced to that of a common mod and to counter that, DE will heavily limit and timegate the amount of SE farmable per week. I personally hate timegating, it's what made Destiny unbearable for me back in the days, definitely not a step in the right direction to improve the game imo...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, (XBOX)ECCHO SIERRA said:

This. There are only a few frames that benefit that much from all 3 umbral mods. 

And the ones that do dont benefit in some huge game breaking way.

true, i can honestly only think of valkyr, nidus, inaros and maybe wisp who do benefit from all 3

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...