Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

locking the state of an syandana

finiego

I have a problem with how the active syandanas work and a lot of my friend/people I know do too, it's really annoying that you can't control if the syandana is closed or open without doing an action, (taking damage, parkour, aiming) so if we could get an option to lock the syandana in a open/closed state, you would still be able to get the active state that would just be an other option,

I hope this could get implemented 

I agree with this, particularly with the Flox Syandana (it is the box Syandana witht the same aesthetic as the Exergis).

The Flox Syandana is supposed to open when the player takes damage. Since I mainly use Garuda, I figured it would be open most of the time since her bloodletting sacrifices health for energy. Not only does it not synergize with this ability, I can't seem to get it to open at all.

So allowing me to toggle it open would be very nice 

1 hour ago, (XBOX)TyeGoo said:

I'm still mad that the flox is falsely advertised since in all previews it's open all the time.. I would've never bought it considering it's closed all the time -_- 

Agreed. I have no desire to wear a metal backpack from The Next Generation on my Warframe's back.

2 hours ago, (XBOX)TyeGoo said:

I'm still mad that the flox is falsely advertised since in all previews it's open all the time.. I would've never bought it considering it's closed all the time -_- 

Yeah I had the same problem, in previews it was open so I bought it but in reality I never saw it open up during gameplay... There should definately be an option to force them active at all times. 

Archived