Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Old Returning Player

JwolfMunster

Question

Hey there Guys!

I do not have issues with my game, but after 2 years of not playing because lost my pass hahaha im coming back, i'm level 8, and only rhino and excal, but all my old friends are gone and no longer play it, i also was able to check that my mods are obsolete, and a lot stuff that i knew is no longer like it used to, so i want to get new friends to play with, have a good time and update my mods, warframes & weapons.😄

I hope this message in a bottle gets to someone, it's no fun playing alone.

Thanks!

3 answers to this question

15 hours ago, (XBOX)ShieldAgent1911 said:

Depending on Platform I would say you can join mine. The clan owner (My friend) is always looking to others she can be helping out

user is pc as they do not have console name next to there username

17 hours ago, JwolfMunster said:

Hey there Guys!

I do not have issues with my game, but after 2 years of not playing because lost my pass hahaha im coming back, i'm level 8, and only rhino and excal, but all my old friends are gone and no longer play it, i also was able to check that my mods are obsolete, and a lot stuff that i knew is no longer like it used to, so i want to get new friends to play with, have a good time and update my mods, warframes & weapons.😄

I hope this message in a bottle gets to someone, it's no fun playing alone.

Thanks!

welcome back tenno hope the 2 years of content you missed out will keep you full for awhile

Archived